Forums
Posted By: figgybear Cintra, Meols - 12th Jun 2011 10:35pm
Hi,

Can anyone help me ? I am trying to trace a building; Cintra In Meols from around 1920's ... How do I find out if it still exists and who lived there in 1920 ???
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Cintra, Meols - 12th Jun 2011 10:52pm
I don't understand. Is Cintra the name of a building and what sort of building was it?. Do you know if it was in the part of old Meols that is now known as Hoylake or in the currant Great Meols?. Welcome to the forum by the way.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Cintra, Meols - 12th Jun 2011 11:18pm
There was a Cintra on Birkenhead Road, Hoylake around that time.

Mrs Good?
Posted By: figgybear Re: Cintra, Meols - 13th Jun 2011 4:14pm
Thats the one, Thanks for that. I will pop to the library and see if they have any details there or at the record office. Thank you. laugh
Posted By: figgybear Re: Cintra, Meols - 13th Jun 2011 4:18pm
As far as I know it is a large house, big enough to have a cook working in it around 1920. I'm not sure of which part of birkenhead road it is on, sorry. I assume it is just a residential address, but not yet sure.
It is stated only as Cintra, Birkenhead road, Meols on paperwork, but it came up as 58 birkenhead road, which is not a large house and is now a dental practice leading me to think perhaps the houses have been renumbered over the years ...
Posted By: LauraJane Re: Cintra, Meols - 21st Apr 2021 8:55pm
I live in a house called Cintra (number 174) its a White House between St. John's church and the railway pub .. is it this one you are looking for? And if it is ..what is it you were wanting info about? smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral