Forums
Posted By: chris_gilly Fisher audio visual rock ferry - 23rd Aug 2010 9:22am
does anyone have any pictures of fisher audio visual which was on old chester road now by where the car park for the library is?

cheers
Posted By: littlestan Re: Fisher audio visual rock ferry - 23rd Aug 2010 9:55pm
I have several pictures of the area -not long before demolition . I have converted them to O.H.P.
Acetates to use in my Local History talks.The original prints are stored away and a bit difficult to get at. I took shots from across the road where the cheapo supermarket now is-looking right down
O.C.Rd. towards Mersey Mount flats in the distance. Also took shot from Well lane looking straight
across to the block where Fisher,s was. Problem is -my Computer Skills are hopeless . I have a scanner/copier but not very good at using it ! Is your need urgent ?
Are you a Member of any Local History Society or similar group? I could photocopy by old-fashioned
methods and pass them to you . If you acknowledge receipt of this message we might then make
some arrangements. Will give my home phone no. to you if i know you are still keen to obtain.
Posted By: truebirkenheader Re: Fisher audio visual rock ferry - 31st Jan 2012 9:09am
hello little stan. im just wondering as to wether you have mastered the art of your comp/scanner yet. lol. i have been trying for god knows how long to find pictures of this area. i remember the old shops of old chester rd as i was born in 77. ive tried the wirral archives but to no avail.

regards.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral