Forums
I remember this place as a kid so it must have got ripped down about 1999 or somthing.
i know the lad who set it on fire!!
Who was it?
got any pictures?
not got any pics mate.
it was a lad called lee mccoy who i went to school with.
he ended up going to jail for it.
he was a good lad too - no-one could believe he'd done it. he wasnt a troublemaker.
i thought it got ripped down long before that i vaguely remember going in there as i kid, pretty sure it had red carpet and a step up bit
Theres nowt there, just fenced off- a google of the company named on boards revealed nowt.
Official topic is HERE
oh i remember it well!!! Had many a session in there, very late bar too. Was burnt down late 90`s as noted, was a dive!!
The good old bad old days!!
At the entrance to seacombe ferry carpark there used to be a public fone box- endless source of 'fun' back in the day for me pervin out the nets at 3am on a weekend!!
yeah the Wharf was just off east street in seacombe and burnt down 96 after it had been closed for a while.
The owner went on to own the le banque at the bottom of borough road in seacombe which closed down about two years ago thumbsup
Yerrr. Hp days! Stormin' norman, karaoke! On a friday.
Ps. (New topic if relevant) imagine a 'wiki karaoke nite' sumtime?, somewhere? And we use our usernames?!?
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Ps. (New topic if relevant) imagine a 'wiki karaoke nite' sumtime?, somewhere? And we use our usernames?!?

hehe im a DJ and have a vast selection of karaoke smile hehe bring itttt onnnn!!
Originally Posted by kimpri1

The owner went on to own the le banque at the bottom of borough road in seacombe which closed down about two years ago thumbsup

Now a car park smile
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

Stormin Norman?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral