Forums
Posted By: lemonhead david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 1st Jul 2011 6:02pm
hi who will win and in what round, handbag i will check this tomorrow afternoon and whatever round and boxer gets the most posts i will put a fiver bet on it, come on you lot win me some money clap
Posted By: shar215 Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 1st Jul 2011 8:22pm
haye.. 8th round
Posted By: MattLFC Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 1st Jul 2011 8:24pm
Klitschko will salughter him, and I can't wait to see it happen. The Klitschko brothers are the kings of their era, yes there hasnt been a great deal of competition in the heavyweight division for many many years, but they have been at the top of their game throughout, and dominated the division, catching the attention and respect of other legendary heavyweights. If they had been American, you'd guarantee they would be held in the same vein as Tyson or Holyfield.

Tbh, the best fight would have been Vitali vs Wladimir say 4 years ago or so, but thats never going to happen haha. In the meantime, Haye won some crappy little WBA belt against a weak, slow and incapable Valuev, and is suddenly bouncing around like he thinks he's Ali, if nothing else, Wladimirs intelligence will put him on his arse without even considering his technical abilities and power.

We shall see of course, shame they never manaed to arrange the fight a couple of years ago, Wladimir is past his best now, though a past-his-best Klistchko is still probably good enough to KO Haye lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 10:34am
Yes Klitschko is going to slam haye everywhere. Haye is a big headed Grr going of with the mouth everytime the camres are on him. And Klitschko just stands there as if to say carry on you big puddin.. Haye Knock-out 5th round. That's what I would like to see.. smile
Posted By: blugun Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 10:48am
Haye 5th round, Klitschko wont be able to take Hayes punches (and he WILL land them).
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 11:54am
Haye in 5th round, ref stops fight :-) C'mon Haye bring some proper action back into the heavyweight division.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 1:08pm
Not until tonight summer. If Haye gets his smacks in then Klitschko is a goner. The ref will be pivotal for this one.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 1:37pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Haye in 5th round, ref stops fight :-) C'mon Haye bring some proper action back into the heavyweight division.

raftl

This is Hayes last fight, hardly going to bring some proper action back into the Heavyweight division!! He's too chicken to keep on going, he runs the risk of losing matches to younger, more agile opponents (look how old the Klitschko brothers are and they still top-dogs).
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 2:12pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz

raftl

This is Hayes last fight, hardly going to bring some proper action back into the Heavyweight division!! He's too chicken to keep on going, he runs the risk of losing matches to younger, more agile opponents (look how old the Klitschko brothers are and they still top-dogs).

Haha no it's not, he always said he would retire before he hits 31 which he does in October, for the sake of thats good in boxing I cant wait until he knocks this fella into kingdom come tonight, his big bruv gets wound up takes on Haye in Sept/early Oct and recieves the same treatment.

These two have manipulated who and when they fight where & when and have spoilt the competition and fans into boredom. When Haye holds all the belts and reties I hope a fight is set up between the TWO best then to see who takes over and rules.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 8:33pm
ok wiki people, haye 5th round, getting on my account now, fingers crossed, fight
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 11:01pm
Congrats Wladimir Klitschko, unlucky Haye you gave your best.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 2nd Jul 2011 11:01pm
Told ya!

Klitscko, the main man, Haye the pretender!

Nice one Wladimir, wonder if Haye is still acting like Ali in the morning, the now non-world champion Hayemaker lol. Wladimir is now the WBA, WBO, IBF and IBO world heavywieght champion champion, wonder if he will take on Vitali to take the WBC heavyweight title and become undisputed haha, not a chance.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 3rd Jul 2011 8:15am
AND THE WINNER IS..... smile ....haye said his broken toe was the reason why he never won.. Hahahahaha what a bell... call himself a boxer...
Posted By: bert1 Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 3rd Jul 2011 8:21am
A bit below the belt that Jase.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 3rd Jul 2011 8:24am
Lol! raftl
Posted By: lemonhead Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 3rd Jul 2011 9:17pm
it was a good fight, we got value for money, better than a knock out in the 1st or 2nd round,
Posted By: Blondie Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 3rd Jul 2011 9:20pm
Defo value for money, now sky aren't charging us smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 3rd Jul 2011 10:47pm
How come sky not charging you now??
Posted By: lemonhead Re: david haye vs wladimir klitschko - 4th Jul 2011 6:19pm
i know im gutted, i payed 15 pound, some said the phone lines went down, hours before the fight
© Wirral-Wikiwirral