Forums
Posted By: Anonymous EFC and LFC fans can star in new football film - 20th Jul 2010 10:08am
Everton FC and Liverpool FC fans can star in new football film

A NEW football-inspired film will be shot in Liverpool next month – and Reds and Blues fans have the chance to star in it.
[Linked Image]
Film-makers are looking for Everton and Liverpool followers to be extras in the spin-off to Fifteen Minutes That Shook The World.

The movie, called Reds, Blues, Battles and Booze (The Ballad of Dixie and Kenny), will be released on DVD in time for Christmas this year.

Liverpool writer Dave Kirby said: “In the first film we’ve got a family of Evertonians in a pub called The Bitter and Twisted Arms and all my Evertonian mates loved it.

“I knew it connected with the Evertonians even though it’s celebratory of Liverpool’s Champions League game, so I thought what if I can write something that would be for both Liverpool and Everton fans?”

He said: “We’ve got ex-players involved in cameos.

“It’s well balanced, both teams are ridiculed, it’s just great Scouse banter.

“There’s going to be two boxes when we bring it out on DVD – a blue box and a red box – because I knew the Evertonians wouldn’t buy it if it was a red box.”

The film will be shot at locations across Liverpool including Anfield and Goodison Park next month.

It will star Andrew Schofield, who played the investigative journalist in the first film, as Kenny, the head of the Reds family.

Actor Paul Duckworth will play the role of “bitter and twisted” character Dixie.

Bananafish Management is now looking for any extras to take part in the film.

Anyone who is interested in taking part is asked to call 0151 708 5509 or email [email protected]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: EFC and LFC fans can star in new football film - 20th Jul 2010 11:01am
Very good post Jason clap
Posted By: Anonymous Re: EFC and LFC fans can star in new football film - 20th Jul 2010 3:23pm
Well thank you sir... laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral