Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Everton Win First Trophy Of New Season - 19th Jul 2010 6:54pm
Everton Win First Trophy Of New Season

[Linked Image] Everton celebrated the end of a very successful tour of Australia by picking up the 'Queensland Roars Against Racism' trophy after running out 2-1 winners against Brisbane Roar in front of nearly 20,000 fans. The first goal was a beauty from Jack Rodwell, a perfect chip over the keeper and into the top corner of the net from the edge of the area. Brisbane

equalised to spoil Iain Turner's clean sheet record, when he was slow to come out and block the angles, allowing the ball to go in off the post. But Magaye Gueye got the winner after some good build-up play, getting on the ned of a low deep cross from Lukas Jutkiewicz (or was it Jose Baxter?) to slot home under pressure at the far post.

www.evertonfc.com
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Everton Win First Trophy Of New Season - 19th Jul 2010 7:00pm
Wow as a blue I am so proud . . . we may need a cleaner in the trophy room
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Everton Win First Trophy Of New Season - 19th Jul 2010 7:06pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
we may need a cleaner in the trophy room

The amount of dust that will be blown up from cleaning it will ground aeroplanes again!!
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Everton Win First Trophy Of New Season - 19th Jul 2010 7:08pm
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
we may need a cleaner in the trophy room

The amount of dust that will be blown up from cleaning it will ground aeroplanes again!!

That suits me, I have the big birds flying right over my house
© Wirral-Wikiwirral