Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 5:29pm
Ages ago when i put this on the calendar-anybody know if its in the UK and thus i can listen to the commentary on TalkSport (whilst shadow boxing around the front room with my dressing gown hood up shouting 'Hit 'im!') ? And what time please?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 5:35pm
It's on ITV1 from 2.30am iirc.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 5:49pm
OMG!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou. Assumed it was sky box office. Wow. Proper buzzing-cheers!! X x x
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 5:56pm
Gonna tape it just in case i dont wake up -set alarm for 4am. Still shocked its on itv tho! Thought Sky had skanked Amir!
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 5:56pm
Cheers looked at the sports channels and presumed it was not on.

Hope he gets beat, dont know what it is but I cant seem to like him.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 6:07pm
I absolutly adore and admire the man-thoroughly enjoyed his Autobiography-such good role model for the kids. I like him that much that as a woman old enough to know better i wrote him a letter and got two autographs in reply! laugh altho realistically-it does state in the book, that his sister does 'his' signature! raftl frown
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 6:23pm
Haha, can see he's a good role model etc, just one of those people I cant stick, a bit like Johnathon Ross, Graham Norton and many more for sure. Have read Johnathon Ross book, but from library wouldn't pay for it. haha

Suppose we all have people who just grate us hey !!!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 6:30pm
Probabley be on ITV player tomorrow.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 6:41pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Haha, can see he's a good role model etc, just one of those people I cant stick, a bit like Johnathon Ross, Graham Norton and many more for sure. Have read Johnathon Ross book, but from library wouldn't pay for it. haha

Suppose we all have people who just grate us hey !!!
raftl So true! Ive got a whole list! Theres one of Westlife- HATE HIM! Kate Thornton-grrr! Just two off the top of my head-with no reasonable nor obvious reason why??
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 6:48pm
When i did my training- i'm a qualified counsellor- i learnt that people that we dislike/ admire 'reflect' a part of ourselves and that that person is an extension of our own projections! Something like that, anyway-i'm on the pop-but make of that what you will!? Lol raftl.
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 7:20pm
Ooop that theory is very very scary, with the ones i like haha . . . can your brain be retrained ? God I am worried haha
Posted By: Wench Re: Amir Khan fight tonight - 15th May 2010 7:32pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I absolutly adore and admire the man-thoroughly enjoyed his Autobiography-such good role model for the kids. I like him that much that as a woman old enough to know better i wrote him a letter and got two autographs in reply! laugh altho realistically-it does state in the book, that his sister does 'his' signature! raftl frown

A good role model for kids!?!?! Have you seen his rap sheet?? Can't stand him, or boxing for that matter but that's just me smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral