Forums
Posted By: Sir_longmong Robbie Fowler - 7th Jul 2009 9:11pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba clap
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Robbie Fowler - 7th Jul 2009 9:27pm
He will certainly draw in the crowds at Prenton Park.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Robbie Fowler - 7th Jul 2009 10:21pm
Would love to see it, God back on Merseyside, playing for the other great local club (the greatest being Liverpool of course).

Id turn out just to see him back in action; but I can't see it happening, not just yet at least.

frown
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Robbie Fowler - 7th Jul 2009 10:25pm
If the Aussies let him go its because they think he is stuck in a wheelchair!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Robbie Fowler - 8th Jul 2009 11:30am
Brilliant!! yomama
Posted By: ronnie Re: Robbie Fowler - 8th Jul 2009 11:53am
This rumour crops up every pre season, it'll never happen.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Robbie Fowler - 8th Jul 2009 2:49pm

FOWLER DENIES TRANMERE LINK
SKY Sports 08 July 2009

Former Liverpool star Robbie Fowler has rejected rumours he wants to leave North Queensland Fury and join Tranmere Rovers.

It was thought the striker was unhappy in Australia and would relish a return to England and be reunited with former team-mate John Barnes, who was recently appointed Rovers' new boss.

However, Fowler has moved quickly to quash the reports and insisted he has no intention of breaking his contract with Fury.

"I don't know where it's come from. It looks like somebody's put two and two together and come up with six," he said on Fox Sports Australia.

"I've got a two year contract with North Queensland Fury FC and I'm a man of my word - I'll play it out.

"I wouldn't want anyone to do that sort of thing to me (renege of a contract) and I certainly wouldn't do it anyone.

"There's nothing to this - my family has just arrived and they wouldn't have traveled all this way if I had any intention to leave."

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Robbie Fowler - 8th Jul 2009 2:52pm
Gutted - he is certainly a man of his word though, great lad, hope he one day does play for one of the local clubs again before hanging up his boots.

Travelling to Oz, even to see the beloved God play again, is a bit too far lol.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral