Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 5th Jan 2009 1:35am
The fourth round of the FA Cup will feature a Merseyside derby after Liverpool and Everton were the first two balls drawn out of the hat.

Anfield will host the standout tie, a week after the pair meet at the same ground in the league, while other highlights include non-league Kettering entertaining Fulham and Arsenal travelling to Cardiff.

Nottingham Forest’s reward for beating Manchester City yesterday is a trip to bitter rivals Derby while Coca-Cola League One Hartlepool, who beat Premier League Stoke, host West Ham.

Torquay, the other non-league side left in the draw, were also drawn at home with Coventry the visitors.

The ties will be played on the weekend of January 24/25.

Full draw:

Liverpool v Everton

Southampton/Man Utd v Tottenham

Hull/Newcastle v Millwall/Crewe

Sunderland v Blyth Spartans/Blackburn

Hartlepool v West Ham

Leyton Orient/Sheff Utd v Charlton/Norwich

Cardiff City v Arsenal

Portsmouth/Bristol City v Histon/Swansea

Chelsea/Southend v Ipswich Town

Cheltenham/Doncaster v Aston Villa

West Brom/Peterborough v QPR/Burnley

Torquay Utd v Coventry City

Kettering Town v Fulham

Watford v Leicester/ Crystal Palace

Derby County v Nottm Forest

Birmingham/Wolves v Middlesbrough
o yes blue sh**e two times in a week
Originally Posted by Ducko
o yes red sh**e two times in a week

wink

raftl
goin to be a coulerfull week then stuy
It may all merge to an eery purple....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 5th Jan 2009 2:30pm
lol raftl
Blyth Spartans omg

That's where i grew up lol
Its a tiny little non league team.
liverpool may be helped if this comes off!

Attached picture gerrard.jpg
raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 5th Jan 2009 7:44pm
[Linked Image]

raftl
raftl
Class draw!! I'm sure the banter will start very soon raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 5th Jan 2009 8:03pm
i hope so. grin
Yerrr.Can`t wait. grin
liverpool will batter everton in both games
Originally Posted by bebington

Totally! can't wait! thumbsup

Are they not in enough trouble as it is raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 7th Jan 2009 6:56pm

[Linked Image]

shh [Linked Image]

Well said Jase!!! clap

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!!!
Davey moyes,Davey moyes,hes got red hair and we dont care davey davey moyes ..come on you blue boys
Gonna be kaos in liverpool when this game is on.. Wonder if there will be any fights..
Generally they are not that bad. I've not seen a fight before or after a derby for donkeys years!! Last bit of trouble I remember was a Man Utd match no I'll say no more on the matter, and certainly won't confess to being involved raftl
In the spirit of fairness and gamesmanship, I'd just like to wish my liver good luck for the upcoming derby matches. happy
Interesting - I wonder what the numbers are for supporters of reds/blues or Tranmere 9or dare I say it - Other) on here? Maybe we should have a poll.

I was a red through association (Grandad would have skinned me alive had I cast aspersions towards the blues - but he was also a Marxist too, so I think red just suited him). Then I decided I couldn't care less what colour they wore, they are all obscenely overpaid. Alas my darling husband (a southerner [Southampton] by birth), decided he wanted to support a local team. His colleagues in work who go regular to matches are blues. And so it came to pass that I now live in a blues household.
True blue smile
Ave u bin sniffin? Theres only 2 decent teams on merseyside, liverpool...and liverpool reserves.

COME ON YOU REDS !!
Born a Blue, Live a Blue, Die a Blue!!!

Family are all reds no

Sounds like you are saddened by this fact Jaci.
Never too late.

I predict...

1-0 Liverpool, being scored by Torres
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 7:02pm
Originally Posted by AlfaCraig
Ave u bin sniffin? Theres only 2 decent teams on merseyside, liverpool...and liverpool reserves.

COME ON YOU REDS !!

withthat withthat

[Linked Image]
I predict an Everton Win
I am indeed saddened by the fact that my family are reds - I thought they had more sense and class raftl
Everton just wish they were Liverpool.
Im sorry, but if they were in the top 3, then it may be considered a decent duel. But seeing as theyre not, they just dont even register on the importance scale.
no Oh my dear Craig - that's the last thing we wish mate. If you look at recent form, I wouldn't write us off - you may just be surprised!!
We shall see in 45 minutes time
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 7:16pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
I wouldn't write us off - you may just be surprised!!

yes

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

[Linked Image]

Lol,fuelling the fire mate.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 8:00pm
may the best team win lol happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 9:33pm
whistle

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 9:49pm
nono
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 10:00pm
good game. clap i hate saying this but everton was the better side on the day..... smack TILL SUNDAY LOL boohoo
Yet another 3 points lost at home.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 19th Jan 2009 10:10pm
withstupid raftl
Originally Posted by _jase_
withstupid raftl

withstupid

Don`t you start again,you.
I'm happy - bring on round 2 raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 20th Jan 2009 12:49am
round 2 come on party
I'm happy - bring on round 2 raftl

I, as well as everyone else Im sure, feel let down by Liverpool tonight.
Gerrards goal was superb as usual. Everton were lucky to get that goal, considering they had much better chances. Certainly not a Premiership winning performance.

Jaci, if youre happy to have drawn with Liverpool, when they couldnt pass/play for toffee, then that doesnt speak highly of Everton. You know thats the case, dont admit otherwise. Ive had so much crap off mates who support Everton, saying they're gonna thrash us etc blah blah... But when it comes down to it, to be happy with a draw, is like admitting defeat, acknowledging that liverpool are the better team. Argue all you want, but its secretly true. raftl raftl
acknowledging that liverpool are the better team.

How can you say that after a 1-1 draw raftl
Elementary my Dear Watson..

because Everton Played very well, and Liverpool were crap. Yet still went 1-0 up for the majority of the game.
...but no-one won confused

Just wait till one of them plays Manchester Rovers, or Chelsea United - then we will see who will be champions of the cup raftl
Craig - I'm only happy as it could have remained 1-0, I'm not happy about the performance. A win would have been much better, but I'm happy enough to settle for the draw.

As for
to be happy with a draw, is like admitting defeat, acknowledging that liverpool are the better team. Argue all you want, but its secretly true.
then the same goes for Liverpool as one or two of the players said that they were happy with the draw too.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 12:23pm
COME ON YOU REDS[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Game on again raftl

Attached picture s1624880092_31083_2921.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 2:41pm
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Oh they are in the fridge chilling nicely as I type happy
Yerr,

Attached picture lfc_everton_120.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 2:53pm
Oh they are in the fridge chilling nicely as I type happy

thats what i like to hear[Linked Image]
I have my priorities right Jase raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 3:09pm
lol[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 4:29pm
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
raftl

I'm happy happy

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 5:10pm
I BET YOU ARE.. [Linked Image]
somad Bollards!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 5:19pm
COME ON[Linked Image][Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
somad somad somad somad
what the scores pls??????? im support liverpool. thanx u
1 - 1

It's like the 80's all over again raftl Replay time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 5:57pm
[Linked Image] see ye all a week on monday.[Linked Image]

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 5:59pm
1 - 1

It's like the 80's all over again raftl Replay time.

A good old FA cup match[Linked Image]
That's how they should be raftl
Cheers paganjay happy
Gawd another derby.. I don't know if my liver can take this abuse... smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 25th Jan 2009 11:19pm
raftl
Originally Posted by Shambo
Gawd another derby.. I don't know if my liver can take this abuse... smile

Not sure my heart can take it either raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 4th Feb 2009 2:01pm
[Linked Image]

tonight ITV1 happy bananalama
*sings into hairbrush*

"it's the final countdown"

raftl
:r:@ Jay.

Crunch time.Has to be a winner tonight.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 4th Feb 2009 3:40pm
we love u everton we do, we love u everton we do, we love u everton we do, ohhh everton we love u.
scouse n proud blue till i die
born a blue live a blue die a blue
everton 2-1 liverpool wooooo
withthat raftl
Originally Posted by Anonymous
we love u everton we do, we love u everton we do, we love u everton we do, ohhh everton we love u.
scouse n proud blue till i die
born a blue live a blue die a blue
everton 2-1 liverpool wooooo

raftl anonymous raftl Can`t be that proud of them.lol.
I am though!!!

and so you should be regardles of the team you support. happy
F****N tv is having a hissy fit just as the match is due to start!!! somad

Stupid freeview boxes!!! Do they not realise just HOW important tonight is somad
It's a real.......

Attached picture nail-biter.jpg
COME ON YOU RED!!! you can do it
My arse raftl
Liverpool is going to be winner...CUM ONE U REDS!!
The Saviour of Everton FC!!

Get in son!!!

Attached picture Dan the God Gosling.jpg
Blughhhhhh
what a game!!!!!!!

g'bye now
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 4th Feb 2009 10:54pm

no whistle

Class ending !
High Class Ending
Just had my red neck brother on the phone claiming fix raftl

Usual stuff of "we lost Stevie G Laaa Laaa & Torres, down to 10 men, tired, ref's been paid off" yada yada yada raftl

Ahhh well - them's the breaks eh happy
So basically he's saying the team's a bit crap without Slugger at the helm?
Guess so.
To be fair...to be against a side of 10 men, and not gain an actual advantage till the 118 MINUTE is saying something, especially if they dont have some of their best players.

The ball took a deflection off Skrtel. If it hadnt, I reckon Reina would have saved it. Still....whats done is done. Can only look back on the past.

Well done Everton, theyve survived 3 games against us Reds, and come out on top... I hope this allows us to kick into gear and pull out some results in the Premiership...concentrating on the important side of things.

Now Ive got to deal with my asshole mates from school, who've suddenly decided they support Everton.

Wheres all the Tranmere Supporters??
Oh wait, theyre pretending to be "True Scouse" and support the blues hahahahahaha.... My Fecking arse....

Cant stand Glory Hunters.. a bit like every Man Utd Fan in existence.... who isnt from Manchester...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool v Everton derby as clubs drawn in FA Cup - 5th Feb 2009 8:49pm

Well done Everton, theyve survived 3 games against us Reds, and come out on top... I hope this allows us to kick into gear and pull out some results in the Premiership...concentrating on the important side of things.

withthat
1 nil ha ha iz rite wot a good ending!
really mean good luck in the next round, lets keep the cup here between us here so the poxy mancs and such cant get it
*faints* That's something I didn't expect to hear from you my dearest Clown raftl

Anything that keeps manc and southern hands off it will do me!!

And if we don't win it - anything that helps me see Robbie Savage in the buff will do nicely instead raftl
Everton won fair and square, good luck 2 'em.

I'd rather Everton won it now than anybody else.. smile

not that they'd feel the same way...meh...their loss...
To be fair...to be against a side of 10 men, and not gain an actual advantage till the 118 MINUTE is saying something, especially if they dont have some of their best players.

The ball took a deflection off Skrtel. If it hadnt, I reckon Reina would have saved it. Still....whats done is done. Can only look back on the past.

Now Ive got to deal with my asshole mates from school, who've suddenly decided they support Everton.

Wheres all the Tranmere Supporters??
Oh wait, theyre pretending to be "True Scouse" and support the blues hahahahahaha.... My Fecking arse....

Cant stand Glory Hunters.. a bit like every Man Utd Fan in existence.... who isnt from Manchester...

Craig that has to be the most bitter post I have ever seen!!!!!!!! For the record, I havent met one Rovers fan pretending to be a blue, thats just daft!
Liverpool fans moan when they win and moan when they lose raftl
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong
Craig that has to be the most bitter post I have ever seen!!!!!!!! For the record, I havent met one Rovers fan pretending to be a blue, thats just daft!

Long, that wasnt a dig at Rovers fans overall, Im talkin about my mates from Wirral Grammar..who always used to support Rovers and Liverpool...but suddenly this year Ive noticed they all like Everton suddenly... Bit o a change as I only have one friend whos always supported Everton... so dunno why the sudden jump on the bandwagon happy
bandwagon jumpers happen all over the place. How many Chelsea shirts did you see being worn around here before 2004? or United tops before 93? feckin annoying anyway
It happened during the 80`s when United started doing well and winning all sorts,befor that you never seen a united shirt on Wirral (or very very few)especialy a Chelsea top.Then it changed and there is loads of them creeping out the woodwork.You only ever seen red(L/pool),white(Tranmere) or blue(Everton).These people ar`nt supporters,just glory hunters.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral