Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Carra To Start 500th Game Tonight! - 15th Jan 2008 2:31pm
[Linked Image]

Now in his 12th year on a professional contract at the club, Jamie Carragher, will tonight play his 500th game tonight, and as a result, he will recieve a guard of honour from all the Liverpool FC players and management. Steven Gerrard has also handed Carra his captaincy for the game as a tribute.

The term "legend" is used far too much nowadays; but imho, Carragher deserves that title. Other then God, Carra is the only other Liverpool in the past decade whose loyalty has never been in question, and always gives 100%, wanting desperately to play every game possible!

Fook in rafa we trust, IN CARRA WE TRUST!

bowdown bowdown bowdown

[Linked Image]
Carragher reaches the pinnacle of world club football and lifts the 2005 European Cup after one of the best and most determined performances of his life!
Posted By: Mark Re: Carra To Start 500th Game Tonight! - 15th Jan 2008 4:12pm
WOW Some achievement wink
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Carra To Start 500th Game Tonight! - 15th Jan 2008 5:50pm
Respect to that man

I tip my hat
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Carra To Start 500th Game Tonight! - 16th Jan 2008 8:22pm
Twas quite fitting in that they won 5-0... Here is a couple of pics of the guard of honour:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Lol, his son with a Torres shirt on grin
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Carra To Start 500th Game Tonight! - 16th Jan 2008 8:23pm
Heard about this result quite fitting i must say.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral