Forums
Posted By: montyz Pair goodmans hifi speakers £10 Oxton - 23rd Jul 2015 8:36am
Hi, I have a pair of older hifi speakers, originally Goodmans RB18s, with 8in woofer and 1in mylar dome tweeter.

The woofers have been replaced with ones from a wharfedale speaker, and the nasty brown vinyl veneer wrap from the cabinets has been stripped off. I have just left the cabs painted in primer - undercoat white, so will need painting in whatever colour you prefer.

Power handling about 50watts, good punchy sound suited to pop/rock/dance/voice. Not so good for classical, I would suggest.

£10 to clear. Pick up from Oxton Village or I could deliver for fuel cost. Call 07400111443

Description: goodmans speakers
Attached picture goodman rb18 web.jpg
Posted By: montyz Re: Pair goodmans hifi speakers £10 Oxton - 28th Jul 2015 2:11pm
Please note, these are now sold. I have a pair of large sony speakers and a pair of Mordaunt SHort MS10is for £25 each if other people are still interested. Also a 100wpc kenwood tuner/amp for £40 and a Philips CD player for £12. Plus other, mostly vintage, hifi stuff. Call 07400111443 for info ( I rarely am able to log on to WW)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral