Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Pebble Steel Smart Watch. - 15th May 2015 1:15pm
Hello. I have the black pebble steel with leather strap. Boxed excellent condition. Works on both android and apple. Get texts play music get sat nav all on your watch smile

£90

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: Slinky Re: Pebble Steel Smart Watch. - 15th May 2015 3:36pm
PM sent.

Always wondered what these things are like, wonder if it'll end up in a drawer after a day?
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Pebble Steel Smart Watch. - 16th May 2015 6:38am
No they are great! I have a bit of a wrist problem and prolonged wearing of a watch gives me terrible pain in my wrist and thumb! I love all the different watch faces that suit the occasion also the run keeper app is good if you walk/run. Also if you use your phone for music you can control everything from your watch. You can even control a smart TV from it!
Posted By: Slinky Re: Pebble Steel Smart Watch. - 16th May 2015 3:48pm
See you Sunday.

Price is fine and I wear watches as jewellery so wont be touching anything as expensive as Apple watch etc.

This will cure my curiosity!
Posted By: Slinky Re: Pebble Steel Smart Watch. - 18th May 2015 7:58am
This watch has already found it's place.

I had a meeting at 8am this morning, I wasn't leading it so spent a lot of time just listening... that and playing a game on the watch, reading through emails as they came in and generally passing the time.

I miss wearing my normal good watch that has never really left my wrist but I can see this loving in the car and being put on before meetings such as this morning or when jogging etc and using the fitness app.

It will also come in handy in London, when I step off the tube and spend the next 30 mins walking along with my phone in front of me as sat nav.

All the alerts from my iPhone come through to it so I can keep up with 'banter' on whatsapp when having my phone out would otherwise be seen as rude.

Alarm came in handy this morning as I didn't wake the other half up when I got up at 5am, my wrist vibrated rather than my alarm clock going off.

Pretty interesting tech, more than enough for me, but not a fully functioning smart watch such as Apple Watch and others.

Still, I think the functionality along with lack of functionality makes it a decent companion. That and you don't look like a geek wearing it as it's quite subtle.

Good to meet you 'ComputerLab'.

Cheers
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Pebble Steel Smart Watch. - 18th May 2015 5:44pm
Pebble is great for battery life, I couldn't put up with the apple watch lasting less than a day.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral