Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Vu duo sky box - 14th Mar 2015 8:06am
Hi, I have a vu duo box for sale, this is basically a twin tuner satellite receiver that runs a Linux operating system.

It has a full 7 day program guide, series link, favourites list just like sky uk.

It comes with a hard drive so you can pause rewind etc and the best bit is I will put a 6 month subscription to a card share on it for you. All you need to do is plug it in to a live satellite feed and plug it in to the Internet. Full sky uk with bt sports and movies etc. can be tested if you like. Great box, selling as I have bought the vu duo 2.

£180

Or £100 with no hard drive and no subscription.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vu duo sky box - 15th Mar 2015 2:05pm
Hi mate. Do these work like the openbox, were you have to get a gift to get sky?
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Vu duo sky box - 15th Mar 2015 8:40pm
Yeah. "Gift" isn't quite correct. Basically you shop around for a provider of a username and password to the server, it's about £5 a month you can get better deals if you shop around. Your free to subscribe to anyone you like.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vu duo sky box - 16th Mar 2015 5:11am
just different names then, I got 2 years gift for £18. Outstanding service never gone off,
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Vu duo sky box - 16th Mar 2015 1:16pm
Yikes, that's good value!
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Vu duo sky box - 16th Mar 2015 3:08pm
Not kidding good value, Beehive please tell me where i can get such great value as the prices ive been looking at start at £85 per year!
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vu duo sky box - 16th Mar 2015 3:20pm
What I thought too, it did take some searching for a reliable source though lol they don't make it easy wink I am looking to up grade, but not got cash spear at the moment, good luck with sale worth every penny..
chears mate happy
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vu duo sky box - 16th Mar 2015 3:37pm
Originally Posted by GeeMeister
Not kidding good value, Beehive please tell me where i can get such great value as the prices ive been looking at start at £85 per year!

Just put *24 months gifts for ( what box you have got) in to google there are loads around them prices, make sure you read feedback make sure there reliable, I don't have the link for were I got mine from. on me phone at moment. There are a few reliable ones on eBay and Amazon happy
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: Vu duo sky box - 16th Mar 2015 9:22pm
Thanks beehive, i will take a closer look when my current one expires.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral