Forums
Posted By: kensden suzuki bandit - 28th Sep 2014 10:10am
SUZUKI BANDIT 600S ,Y REG 2001 ,TAX AND TESTED MOT TILL APRIL 2015,17K ON THE CLOCK,ONLY DONE 600 MILES IN LAST 4 YRS ,FRAME BEEN MODIFIED FOR SMALL PERSON DONE PROFESIOALLY ,LADY OWNER,LAST KEEPERS BEEN OWNED BY FAMILY,BEEN GARAGED AND LOOKED AFTER NEVER BEEN RACED OR RAGGED ,ALSO GOT ALPHA DOT,HEATED GRIPS, GOOD RUNNER,METALLIC BLUE ,MANUAL BOOK ,SERVICE BOOK,MOT.S AND LOG BOOKAND 4 KEYS IDEALLY FOR WOMEN OR SMALL PERSON OR SOMEONE JUST PASTED THERE TEST OR FIRST TIME BUYERS FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY BARGAIN WELL LOOKED AFTER BIKE FOR AGE COME AND VIEW IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

Attached picture 2.jpg
Attached picture 6.jpg
Posted By: j_demo Re: suzuki bandit - 28th Sep 2014 10:57am
1) lose the caps, it's annoying

2) put a price up.
Posted By: kensden Re: suzuki bandit - 28th Sep 2014 11:02am
i use caps to make it stand out more looking for 1595
Posted By: Cjoshea Re: suzuki bandit - 28th Sep 2014 11:21am
Caps are annoying, and price isn't really a bargain tbf. But still a clean bike and will sell
Posted By: Catsick Re: suzuki bandit - 28th Sep 2014 11:57am
For the age & condition and the way it's been looked after that price is more than a bargain! reliable and perfect 1st big bike, or commuter... or anything really smile

Good luck with sale smile
Posted By: kensden Re: suzuki bandit - 28th Sep 2014 4:26pm
sorry for the caps guys
Posted By: mrefc Re: suzuki bandit - 29th Sep 2014 6:20am
I have to say I have this model on an 02 as my first bike. You can't fault it. Reliable and well built although I had to replace my down pipes and collector box as they corroded away as not stainless steel. Have you had to do something yourself as the pic looks like something has been modified down there?

You haven't stated overall mileage though.

Still a great bike and at that price depending on the total mileage, a great buy
Posted By: kensden Re: suzuki bandit - 29th Sep 2014 10:47am
no just put a jubilee clip as old one fell off ,and i have stated the miles its 17 k its 17680 the last 4 mots its only done about 600 miles and not sure about the pipes as i got this iin a part ex with cash so am selling it on as am lookin for a bigger bike myself
Posted By: mrefc Re: suzuki bandit - 29th Sep 2014 2:34pm
I myself am keen on a bigger bike. But I like the bandit that much I may go for a 1200
Posted By: brady Re: suzuki bandit - 29th Sep 2014 4:38pm
Not much difference between the 600 and 1200 performance wise...
Posted By: kensden Re: suzuki bandit - 15th Oct 2014 4:41pm
bike as just had a service new oil n filter n plugs running sweet
© Wirral-Wikiwirral