Forums
Posted By: jaylow IPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK MINT, EE/TMOBILE. £120 - 19th Aug 2014 9:41pm
Iphone 4s 16GB in black.£120

Locked on EE / T-Mobile (sim cards for 99p on ebay with excellent pay as you go deals)

Comes with no sim card.

Phone is in mint condition see photos, only thing that has happened is it looks like the rubber case it has been in from new has rubbed some silver off most the way round the silver stripe as shown in photo.

it has had a rubber case and screen protector on from new the back and front of the phone are like new not a mark, gutted when i took the rubber case off and seen the silver stripe had been marked from the case.will leave the case on for you.

Apart from that the phone is mint condition and running like it should at full speed, i have box original plug charger, and a couple of charging leads think one of them is a meter long and is new. Great phones selling due to upgrade so it must be around 14 months old as its a early upgrade on a 18month contract.

Can deliver local if needed iam in bebington.

Will be ready wed 20th afternoon after i have backed it up and reset it.

Email for contact is faster: [email protected]

Any bits you see on the screen and back on photos is just dust the flash has picked up!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaylow Re: IPHONE 4S 16GB BLACK MINT, EE/TMOBILE. £120 - 21st Aug 2014 5:07pm
sold thanks.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral