Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Wave frontier multi satellite dish. - 17th Aug 2014 1:47pm
This is the expensive alternative to a motorised satellite dish. You can get around 8 satellites here in the north west using this dish. Perfect for the new season. Only reason for sale is I no longer watch the telly thanks to 2 kids! Full instructions and advice will be given to buyer.

You get dish, 4 lnbs and a 4 way switch. Ps. If your not sure of the purpose.. You can get every premiere league game. Over 100 sky movie chans showing loads of films all for less than you pay sky in 1 month!

Bargain at £65 quid.

Attached picture image.jpg
Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: moretonjeffo Re: Wave frontier multi satellite dish. - 17th Aug 2014 3:43pm
sounds good what sort of box do you need with it
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Wave frontier multi satellite dish. - 17th Aug 2014 7:50pm
Ideally any enigma 2 box to get all the good tv from over Europe, this will work fine.

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...Linux-HD-Receivers/Technomate-TM-NANO-OE
Posted By: JaseB Re: Wave frontier multi satellite dish. - 18th Aug 2014 12:08pm
Hi

Has this gone?

Do you get i.e. 28,19,16,13e via the four LNB's?

What size is the dish?

Regards confused

Jason
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Wave frontier multi satellite dish. - 18th Aug 2014 12:43pm
Hi yes it's still available. You can get 45 degree arc with this dish it's the t90 and about 1m in size.

This time last year I had the following, it was a bit of a squeeze though! The Beauty of this dish is it doesn't move! No waiting times between flicking.
1w
4.8e
7e
9e
10e
13e
16e
19.2e
23.5e
28.2e
© Wirral-Wikiwirral