Forums
Posted By: Emlou19 samsung galaxy gear SM-V700 Jet black - 31st Jul 2014 8:05am
Hello I am selling my Samsung galaxy gear in black.

Brought it second hand a couple of months ago and it has been out the box a couple of times as I have not had the time to use it.

It is very good condition and it has been well looked after by previous owner and by myself.
Brillant thing to have, saves you messing around with your phone.

Buyer can veiw galaxy gear to see if fully working and in the right condition for them, but i assure you its in brillant condition.

It comes with box, manuals and the charging case, the only thing it does not come with is a charger.  It takes a normal galaxy charger for a galaxy phone, they are also not too pricey to buy on ebay or a local phone store.

I am looking for around £120, or im open to nearest offers!
I want somebody to be able to get good use out of it and it dont sit collecting dust on my side.

For pictures please feel free to PM me an email address and i will happily send pictures through. (I really dont have a clue how to upload on this)

Thank you very much

Posted By: Mark Re: samsung galaxy gear SM-V700 Jet black - 31st Jul 2014 10:05am
To upload pictures click on

Switch to full reply screen

From there use the upload manager.
Posted By: lillypad Re: samsung galaxy gear SM-V700 Jet black - 31st Jul 2014 11:21am
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-G..._DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ad8cec11f
Posted By: Emlou19 Re: samsung galaxy gear SM-V700 Jet black - 31st Jul 2014 4:39pm
Would take 100 ono x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral