Forums
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Smart Car For Sale - 1st Jul 2014 9:38pm
Hi I am selling my Smart Car, to start with the history to this car is that it has been owned from brand new by our family and purchased from smart of Liverpool.

It was originally purchased by my daughter who owned it for 18 months then transferred to myself from then until the present day, the car has been a great asset to me for reliability and never let me down whatever the weather.

The car is a late 5/7 model 451 Smart with the 999 cc Mitsubishi petrol engine and is excellent on fuel use, the road tax is £30 per year and the specs are great with paddle gear shifting on the steering wheel, plus chrome covering to the door handles front and rear genuine smart mud flaps 2 remote keys plus an arm rest etc.

The car did have a slight nudge at the rear in 2010 from a motorist who rolled into me whilst in a traffic holdup, the car was repaired at Chester Mercedes (cracked bumper) , there was a new exhaust fitted 13 months ago.

A new battery fitted 2 months ago, I also have a nearly new replacement exhaust starter motor alternator and a brand new set of front disc pads to go with the car, and finally there is a blaupunkt radio cd plus 5 cd in dash changer fitted and also have the original Smart radio to go with the car.
Please note the car does have private plates on which are now in the process of being transferred.

Attached picture 20140701_160246.jpg
Attached picture 20140701_160336.jpg
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: Smart Car For Sale - 1st Jul 2014 9:39pm
Sorry forgot to add the price is £3700 ONO.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral