Forums
Posted By: markeee katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 19th May 2014 2:42pm
next to stage 70 each x 2
Posted By: j_demo Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 19th May 2014 4:46pm
£70 each, that some sort of sick joke???
Posted By: Finney Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 19th May 2014 6:04pm
I guess by the amount of tickets you sell you must work at the echo arena. Or are you a modern day Robin Hood touting the tickets for no or little profit.......the mind boggles
Posted By: richie77 Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 19th May 2014 8:07pm
Face value ?
Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 5:55am
Originally Posted by j_demo
£70 each, that some sort of sick joke???

yes that's right £66 plus booking fee I am selling them at cost price ?
Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 5:56am
Originally Posted by Finney
I guess by the amount of tickets you sell you must work at the echo arena. Or are you a modern day Robin Hood touting the tickets for no or little profit.......the mind boggles

I have 2 spare and robin hood used to rob people I am offing tickets for cost price here ? am I missing something ?

Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 5:59am
Originally Posted by richie77
Face value ?

yes have a look on web site they are cost

are your tickets for sale at cost ?
Posted By: Finney Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 7:19am
Funny how you always seem to have 2 spare tickets for most of the gigs at the echo....
Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 7:44am
Funny how you always seem to have 2 spare tickets for most of the gigs at the echo....

funny how I don't make a penny and offer to the good people of wiki ?

Posted By: missmahjong Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 8:20am
I must admit , i have been waiting to see if anyone comments on this..I agree with finney , you DO always have spare tickets for a variety of shows...Just an opinion
Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 8:28am
Originally Posted by missmahjong
I must admit , i have been waiting to see if anyone comments on this..I agree with finney , you DO always have spare tickets for a variety of shows...Just an opinion

understand if I want making a penny on the but all at face value ? shocked with response to be honest

mods can you please close this thread thanks

Posted By: Finney Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 10:11am
Miss mahjong thank's for the support on this one. Think we have opened a can of worms here and possibly rumbled this guy as selling possibly free tickets to staff....I might be wrong but a lot of tickets appear for a lot of gigs from this member and to sell without profit sounds to good to be true...
I have never known anyone to buy so many tickets for so many events and then sell them on without a financial gain......
Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 10:24am
Miss mahjong thank's for the support on this one. Think we have opened a can of worms here and possibly rumbled this guy as selling possibly free tickets to staff....I might be wrong but a lot of tickets appear for a lot of gigs from this member and to sell without profit sounds to good to be true...
I have never known anyone to buy so many tickets for so many events and then sell them on without a financial gain......

have your heard yourself ? lol get a grip if you interested in item then comment if not stop been a keyboard warrior and concentrate on your own life and stop geggin in.

mods can you please close

Posted By: Finney Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 10:27am
Rattled...
Posted By: markeee Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 10:30am
keyboard warrior
Posted By: sean99789 Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 20th May 2014 9:41pm
Markee is one genuine guy and I'd buy again and again from him

Keep being genuine mate ignore the accusations
Posted By: Mark Re: katy perry tickets for echo arena seats - 21st May 2014 6:26am
Please Read Profit Click Me

It is not illegal to sell tickets in the forsale forum.

Comments are only permitted relevant to the sale.
Topic now closed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral