Forums
Posted By: JoshWirral iPad 2 Wifi and IPad 2 wifi and 3G for sale - 25th Mar 2014 8:24pm
iPad 2 wifi is boxed and pretty much brand new bought from Argos in December for £330 I have receipt. I bought this wrong I was meant to buy the 3G one. It's white, 16gb and I will give you free a £70 keyboard with it. Will also come with a leather iPad case. Plus another silicone case.

The iPad wifi and 3G was bought in January. This is basically brand new not a single mark or scratch on it same as the other iPad always been in case and has screen protector on. This cost me £440. This will come with a official iPad leather case.

iPad 2 wifi is £200

iPad 2 and 3G is £250

I can drop off to you if unable to drive yourself.

Contact me here

Thank you, josh.
Posted By: markeee Re: iPad 2 Wifi and IPad 2 wifi and 3G for sale - 26th Mar 2014 8:37am
What network the 3g one
Posted By: JoshWirral Re: iPad 2 Wifi and IPad 2 wifi and 3G for sale - 26th Mar 2014 11:46am
I use it on 3 at the moment, not sure if its locked to that though as it was bought from argos so it will proberly be open to all networks, I just choosen 3 as they offer the best deal for the data plan. If you would like to see them at all first just let me know I'm free all day untill 8pm tonight. Thanks
Posted By: markeee Re: iPad 2 Wifi and IPad 2 wifi and 3G for sale - 26th Mar 2014 3:43pm
colours of both ?
Wifi iPad is in White and the Wifi + 3G iPad is in black. Mega condition you wont be disappointed. Im in work at 8PM so if anyone wants to see them message me before then. Message me Mark if you want my number to discuss further? Thanks
Are either of these still available ?
Yes, the iPad wifi is still available.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral