Forums
Posted By: j_demo 2 X nerf-type guns with added ammo - 23rd Feb 2014 11:28pm
For sale, 2 X nerf-type guns (actual make & model is "bumble bee toys - air blasters: tommy 20") pics available on request, bought at Christmas because it seemed a good idea at the time, turns out I have literally zero use for them. One of the guns is mainly blue with yellow detailing, the other is mainly yellow with blue detailing. They're battery powered and capable of a surprisingly quick fire rate. They fire foam darts with rubber suction things on the end to stick to flat surfaces. The hilts are adjustable also so good for kids or big--kids (you all know who you are)

If you look on eBay at item number 230946165517 that's the same as what I'm selling but I'm selling 2 with 2 full sets of darts plus an extra pack of darts I bought separately when buying the guns

I also think the price I'm after is reasonable seeing they are 'as new' condition wise and come with batteries too (each gun requires 3 X AA's)

Price: £20.00 ono
Posted By: angel1368 Re: 2 X nerf-type guns with added ammo - 24th Feb 2014 10:57am
ill have em please
Posted By: j_demo Re: 2 X nerf-type guns with added ammo - 24th Feb 2014 5:43pm
Hey tried to PM you, empty your PM's and message me with address and I can drop them off cheers
Posted By: j_demo Re: 2 X nerf-type guns with added ammo - 25th Feb 2014 5:55pm
Still available!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral