Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Last few Apple iMacs for sale - 2nd Oct 2013 8:52pm
Ok, I have a handful of Apple iMacs for sale. This really is the last ones though and I won't be getting any more. This really is a steal!

17 inch white apple imac
Built in wifi (n speed)
Built in bluetooth.
Built in webcam.
2ghz core 2 duo [ CPU.
160 gb sata drives
Fully wiped with fresh install of OSX

osx snow leopard £150
Osx lion £180

I will provide a power lead and the imac, no keyboard and mouse. But something like this for £10 would work perfectly. url=http://www.ebuyer.com/225872-xenta-white-wireless-keyboard-with-wireless-optical-mouse-2-4ghz-usb-with-hk6718b-hm3302-]Wireless keyboard and mouse[/url]

General condition is good, some have minor scratches and i may be willing to negotiate on the cosmetically worse ones. Forum member STE recently bought one and im sure he will provide feedback, positive or negative.

Attached picture image.jpg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Last few Apple iMacs for sale - 2nd Oct 2013 9:38pm
Yes, my mate is made up with it.
A bargain at this price, you won't find them cheaper than this.

For those who have never had a mac these are a LOT quicker than a pc, they do not suffer with viruses nor do they crash and are quality built.

One can notice the quality of these upon feeling the weight of one when picked up.

The screen is crystal clear, sharp with a bright contrasting image and the sound quality is surprisingly good with good bass.

For the musicians out there you can plug your electric guitar or keyboard into it and take advantage of its amazing audio editing qualitys, very much like adobe audition on the pc only better (garageband needed).

Once you get a mac theres no going back, these things are awesome so don't miss out.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Last few Apple iMacs for sale - 2nd Oct 2013 10:28pm
Thanks Ste smile
Posted By: montyz Re: Last few Apple iMacs for sale - 3rd Oct 2013 3:47pm
Interested! What are the ram options? And do you have a phone no.?

cheers

Monty
© Wirral-Wikiwirral