Forums
Posted By: Vergil PC Speakers (Just basic speakers a pair) - 28th Sep 2013 8:37am
Will go with a laptop too. They have a bass/treble dial depending on your style with music. They also have a blue tooth connection as well. I'm looking to sell them for £25-£30. They're practically brand new given they've been hardly used. If you'd like a picture or have any questions feel free to let me know.

Posted By: Vergil Re: PC Speakers (Just basic speakers a pair) - 28th Sep 2013 9:03am
Update: The speakers are black. Although they can use bluetooth a plug socket is still needed to power them.

I paid £40 for them. I'm looking to sell them as I no longer need them or want them. Anything from £25-£30 will do. I'm open to selling them for a little less but not too much less. Drop me a message if you need more details or a picture. Like I said they're in excellent condition.
Posted By: shar215 Re: PC Speakers (Just basic speakers a pair) - 29th Sep 2013 8:26am
hi vergil .what is the make and model please ?
Posted By: Vergil Re: PC Speakers (Just basic speakers a pair) - 29th Sep 2013 9:07am
SandStrom 2.0 Wireless Speaker System, I did some checking on them. They can be wireless but they do come with a power lead.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral