Forums
Posted By: montyz House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 4th Sep 2013 11:43am
Roll up, roll up...

We're moving house in a few weeks, got to raise cash for fees and at the same time get rid of a lot of stuff we will no longer have room for;

Large collection of rock and classical cds, original collectable albums in excellent condition with artwork, mostly £1 or under per disc, For example:

Led Zeppelin 4cd boxed set remastered by Jimmy Page £10
Bruce Springsteen and the E street band live 3CD boxed set £8
U2 The Joshua Tree £1
Rolling Stones Hot Rocks 2CD compilation £2
A lot of odd stuff, too, esp 70s prog rock (yeah). Ask if you are looking for something specific.

Classical Cds of Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Tchaikovsky and other Baroque/Romantic composers, full works on proper labels not excerpts or compilations 50p or less per cd, or £2 per 5 cds

Bunch of DVDS eg Sixth Sense (unplayed), The Perfect Storm, all at £1

Two plain wood kitchen table chairs, £5 the pair

A power router with new cutting blade, guide rail missing so just £7

A Vango 800 8-person family tunnel tent with four double compartments, good condition £45

Double flock airbed with integral pump, some discolouration from storage £4

Benjamin Discovery .177 PCP air rifle fitted with Nikko Stirling scope, comes with carry soft case/slip, pellets, targets and valve adapter for pump/air tank. Good lightweight accurate gun suitable for teenager and ideal for general target shooting/pest control. £85

German-made Optus 20-60x zoom spotting scope with tripod and bag - never used - £19

Small black metal 6-drawer filing cabinet £5.

Canon Eos film SLR camera kit including kit zoom, dedicated flash unit, case and tripod £25

Occasional/bedside table £2.

Just a selection of stuff available; I would have a garage sale but currently live in a managed block of flats so it's not possible.

If you want to know more call or text me on 07400111443 or email me on [email protected]. You can also see a lot of items already for sale on ebay here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/montyzoom...amp;_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692
Posted By: lansyp Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 4th Sep 2013 2:08pm
hi ,i am interested in the filing cabinet and the fishing tackle on ebay how much for both ,can collect today tomorrow
Posted By: delta6 Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 4th Sep 2013 3:09pm
pm sent re tent
Posted By: montyz Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 4th Sep 2013 8:06pm
Sorry, I don't have any pics. To big to set up just for a photo. But I'll describe as best I can. It's an obsolete model, more than 10 years old. Its literally a tunnel shape ie half a cylinder. Pretty big with two self-contained compartments, one at each end with sewn-in groundsheets and a nylon partition to allow four 'rooms' each accommodating 2 people; leaving a clear section in the middle for communal activities like cooking. This communal area has door flaps on both sides, which can be held open with poles to form a door/awning. You can also use just one end as accommodation and have a door in the other end. Its big but not heavy duty. The outer tent is fairly thin nylon and the four fibreglass pole hoops bend and billow in a strong wind, although its completely waterproof.. I used it for summer hols with the kids (now grown) and haven't put it up for about 4 years.
Posted By: montyz Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 4th Sep 2013 8:15pm
Seven quid for cabinet and tackle cash on collect. Sorry for th delay. Tomorrow is fine. Txt for address and time if you are ok. monty
Posted By: lansyp Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 4th Sep 2013 10:11pm
ok will text you in the morning and can get our driver to pick them up or i can call after 4 30 cheers paul
Posted By: lansyp Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 5th Sep 2013 5:47pm
hi again ,thanks for the cabinet and fishing gear
Posted By: montyz Re: House move- lots of stuff for sale cheap - 6th Sep 2013 8:04am
Airgun and filing cabinet now sold thanks. Tent reduced to £25 cos I can't find any pics or info on it. It is complete and in good order though, ideal for family summer hols.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral