Forums
Posted By: chichililly reborn - 31st Aug 2013 12:40pm
For sale beautiful real life like reborn baby is hand painted,by myself, she has rooted fair hair, disc jointed , comes dressed in beautiful white lace dress,with satin ribbons, pants to match and frilly socks bracelet with gold colour dummy attached, also comes with her own white blanket, she weighs 2lb 3oz and is approx 17 inches long.please message me for more info. and pictures

Attached picture _SAM0252.JPG
Posted By: kimpri Re: reborn - 31st Aug 2013 1:16pm
Originally Posted by chichililly
For sale beautiful real life like reborn baby is hand painted,by myself, she has rooted fair hair, disc jointed , comes dressed in beautiful white lace dress,with satin ribbons, pants to match and frilly socks bracelet with gold colour dummy attached, also comes with her own white blanket, she weighs 2lb 3oz and is approx 17 inches long.please message me for more info. and pictures
You need to include a price,Rule 2, click here
Posted By: eggandchips Re: reborn - 31st Aug 2013 2:31pm
also, no new goods to be sold
Originally Posted by kimpri
Originally Posted by chichililly
You need to include a price,Rule 2, click here
Posted By: brady Re: reborn - 31st Aug 2013 6:29pm
Price please
Posted By: chichililly Re: reborn - 1st Sep 2013 9:43pm
sorry price is £170 not including pnp, my apoligies again
Posted By: chichililly Re: reborn - 1st Sep 2013 9:45pm
she is not new smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral