Forums
Posted By: Mauvewood Cockerel & 4 Hens . Welsummer Cross - 20th Aug 2013 11:36am
This is a Family of 5 .... One very nice cockerel & 4 Hens which have come into lay ... Producing very nice sized eggs ... They are not as large as an average chicken & Cockerel is smaller than normal size ... So they more suitable for smaller home environment.
They all have friendly natures & get on well with each other, but
If only hens are wanted or only cockerel am happy to split if we have to, to find them a good home.

Family : £25

If only interest in part of group please ask for details

Thank you

Attached picture IMG_2330.JPG
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Cockerel & 4 Hens . Welsummer Cross - 20th Aug 2013 12:58pm
does the cockeral sit on your arm?
Posted By: Hedgehog Re: Cockerel & 4 Hens . Welsummer Cross - 21st Aug 2013 8:17am
Hi there, I would be interested in three or four of the hens if possible. I currently have a Light Sussex and a White Leghorn and they would be very well looked after. Can't have a cockerel though so you might want to leave one of the hens with the cock.
My contact number is 07545160908.
Cheers
Paul
Posted By: golfvr Re: Cockerel & 4 Hens . Welsummer Cross - 21st Aug 2013 8:34am
is it possible to come and view these birds today?
Posted By: Mauvewood Re: Cockerel & 4 Hens . Welsummer Cross - 22nd Aug 2013 8:51am
Hens have been sold ...
But Cockerel still for Sale
£5.00
© Wirral-Wikiwirral