Forums
Posted By: kamikazi Kawasaki ZX6r F3 - 26th Jul 2013 9:19am
Okay I bought this bike last winter, great bike.

I had a low speed off and damaged one of the fairing panels at a track day in February.

The bike is intact, runs rides and everything else, I bought a new clutch for the bike as it slips slightly when giving it full gas over 10,000rpm. I never noticed it on the road only at a trackday.

I was going to convert it into a track bike, unfortunately due to other circumstances this is now out of my control. I have got a full set of new race plastics still in the box.

The bike is kept nice and warm and dry indoors, MOT is lapsed, bike is still taxed.

Looking for £700 for the bike, with clutch kit & gasket, there is also a replacement second hand fairing panel (different colour. The bike will go back on the road, not registered as damaged or bent out of shape

£900 with the race fairing stuff, including screen and seat unit, There is a race series for the bike, think its pre-injected 600s.

Any questions drop me a pm, if you want to view I am in New Brighton.

K

Posted By: markeee Re: Kawasaki ZX6r F3 - 26th Jul 2013 10:36am
upload a pic mate
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Kawasaki ZX6r F3 - 26th Jul 2013 11:27am
Heres a pic of the bike (prior to damage)

K

Attached File
zx6.jpg  (693 downloads)
Posted By: kamikazi Re: Kawasaki ZX6r F3 - 26th Jul 2013 11:37am
And heres a picture of the bike with added Anglesey mud, the bike went down this side only on the grass. The bike faired (sic) much better than me, I looked like a bog monster.

K

Attached File
z mud.jpg  (281 downloads)
© Wirral-Wikiwirral