Forums
Posted By: trouble return flights for 2 people .liverpool to palma - 23rd Jul 2013 9:17pm
am selling two return flight tickets to mallorca .will take 80 if you do your own name change which is 30 i think.might not be that much even. they are for 8 oct 13 to 13 oct 13
Posted By: Pablo Re: return flights for 2 people .liverpool to palma - 23rd Jul 2013 10:03pm
£50...
80 an there yours an 70 if u doing charity for claire house
Posted By: Pablo Re: return flights for 2 people .liverpool to palma - 23rd Jul 2013 11:21pm
I have £50 to spend on a prize and ill take it elsewhere if not.

Not going to waste your time.
hi do u still want tickets , u do no u have to pay for name change
if they are 2 different airlines then surely it will be 330 for each name CHANGE WITH EACH AIRLINE FOR BOTH TICKETS .?????

some clarity required here for these tickets
y ? have u checked coz wen i looked it was 30 each so thanks for the comments u sound really interseted in buying them
Originally Posted by stumpyduck
if they are 2 different airlines then surely it will be 330 for each name CHANGE WITH EACH AIRLINE FOR BOTH TICKETS .?????

some clarity required here for these tickets

Stumpyduck, Where does it say 2 different airlines?
on another thread for the same tickets , out on Ryanair and back by easyjet .~????????????
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums..._flights_from_liverpool_.html#Post809379

I just checked this thread and its been edited and removed the info .
I suggest that someone who is really interested asks the question about the airlines because it seems to be a tricky question for trouble to answer .if im wrong on that ill apologise but im sure that info was in there , ?????
I remember seeing that stumpyduck: Ryanair and Easyjet.
Ryanair charge £110 per passenger for a name change, Easyjet charge £35 per person.
thanku yes i did say ryanair there easy jet bk but it was removed so i done another one . is that ok with u stumpy duck am not a fraudster ect i just bought tickets and changed my mind an wana go bk to benidorm is that ok with u.i dont no the prices for changes thats y i was open to offers and some one sed name a price . is that ok with u. they r on ebay for 30, that ok with u toooo
thanks chrisky
© Wirral-Wikiwirral