Forums
Posted By: joeblogs samsung 37" full hd lcd tv immaculate condition - 28th May 2013 6:24pm
as above model no le37a556p1fxxu a couple of years old paid about £639,no dead pixels,no scratches no marks,the picture is fantastic comes with remote and manual,at the time this was the best picture tv i could buy as i only buy the best new bang and olufsen setup coming Wednesday,this would be a very nice tv for someone,£150 absolutely no offers

Attached picture tv1.jpg
Attached picture tv3.jpg
Whilst I realise you say no offers, if this doesn't sell at this price I can offer 130, sorry but this is the max I can afford, regards, Kendo.
buddy borrow the £20 as you will be missing out on a great tv
Posted By: Willo_ Re: samsung 37" full hd lcd tv immaculate condition - 28th May 2013 11:47pm
Keep it on ebay, its up to £31 allready.
just looked your right,with a bit of look someone will offer the £150 as there's no way on this earth i will let it run to the end as there chargers are to high,if not i will keep it as its far to good to leg go for silly money
hi mate,if you still have i'll take it,but can i pick up tomorrow(thursday) as in work all day.thanks.
changed me mind now after having a good look at the b&o set up so keeping this sorry bud
© Wirral-Wikiwirral