Forums
Posted By: birch_jl Xbox Kinect & 2 games - 23rd May 2013 9:01pm
Selling the Kinect motion sensor for Xbox 360 with two games. The games are "Sonic: Free Riders" and "Kinect Adventures", great for kids and the whole family. Please note this only works in relatively large rooms, so I don't advise buying this if you don't have much space. (The reason I'm selling it along). As for the condition, it looks brand new. I don't have the original boxing, but both the games and sensor look like they've both just been bought from the shop, not a mark on any of them. They've only been set up once, and been kept dust and scratch free ever since. Looking for at least £70 for these, and willing to travel to drop them off.

Attached picture IMG_0138.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0139.JPG
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Xbox Kinect & 2 games - 23rd May 2013 9:24pm
I don't want to come across as being harsh, but you can get second hand kinects for £25, and those games pre-owned would only fetch about a tenner (at most) each, so £70 seems rather steep to be honest.

[Edit] Actually it seems I was a bit wrong with the pricing of the second hand kinect, you can only get them for £25 if you get it when you purchase another game at gamestation, but I did see one going on GAME for £35.
Posted By: birch_jl Re: Xbox Kinect & 2 games - 23rd May 2013 9:33pm
Don't worry you're not coming across as harsh, I knew it might've been a bit of a steep call, but seeing them in this condition and selling them for less than £50 (especially considering the Kinect itself was £120 new!) would've made me cringe! Are you interested in buying them at all? I'm open to negotiate. smile
Posted By: birch_jl Re: Xbox Kinect & 2 games - 24th May 2013 11:21am
I'll throw these in, everything is in perfect condition, £75 for the lot. (ONO)

Attached picture IMG_0143.JPG
Attached picture IMG_0144.JPG
Posted By: birch_jl Re: Xbox Kinect & 2 games - 26th May 2013 1:05pm
I'll take it down to £50 for the lot, any takers?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral