Forums
1.4 AUTOMATIC CORSA FOR SALE - RUNS AND DRIVES OK BUT WILL SAY SPARES OR REPAIR

TAXED TIL JULY
MOT TIL SEPTEMBER

RUNS GREAT WHEN ITS WARM BUT GEARBOX WHEN GOING INTO DRIVE SOMETIMES HAS A PROBLEM AND CAR DOSENT REALLY DRIVE AND THE TRANMISSION LIGHT FLASHES ON DASH BUT USUALLY ONCE YOU SWITCH THE ENGINE OFF AND ON IT WORKS OK AND THEN DRIVES FINE. IT JUST NEEDS A GEARBOX OIL CHANGE I THINK AND IT WILL BE FINE. I HAVE USED THIS CAR DAILY FOR 2 YEARS WITH NO ISSUES UNTIL WINTER THIS YEAR WHEN THE ABOVE PROBLEM CAME UP STILL HAS BEEN DRIVEN DAILY WITH NO ISSUES UP UNTIL YESTERDAY WHEN I GOT A NEW CAR.

THE KEYS FOR THE IGNITION WILL NOT WORK ON THE DOORS DUE TO THE CAR HAVING A NEW IGNITION FITTED AS I SNAPPED A KEY IN THE OLD ONE. SO YOU WILL NEED A LOCK SET FROM A SCRAPPY (£15) AGAIN THIS HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE FOR ME

RECENTLY HAD A NEW BATTERY FITTED TOO.

108,000 Miles

£300 ONO
Reduced to £200 or its goin the scrappy
£120
Been offered more than that to scrap it mate
Originally Posted by DJ_Karl_David
Been offered more than that to scrap it mate

2 years that cars been faithful to you and this is how you repay it?

Shame on you Karl

Lol laugh
its been the best car i have ever owned mate haha its never let me down and i am actually gutted to let it go. But we only get 2 spaces on the drive at home and theres soon to be 4 cars! so it needs to go if i cant get a fair price ill just have to scrap it as much as i dont want to.
Least you'll take then have you got a picture
£200 mate as its a runner with tax and MOT. Is a decent A to B car when you get the gearbox oil changed. Give it a good service and it will run and run.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Willo_ Re: P Reg Corsa (97) - Automatic - Spares or Repair - 25th Mar 2013 12:13pm
what engine is in this
Posted By: mikroc Re: P Reg Corsa (97) - Automatic - Spares or Repair - 25th Mar 2013 12:35pm
Says 1.4 burger can I have a pic then please
Posted By: Willo_ Re: P Reg Corsa (97) - Automatic - Spares or Repair - 25th Mar 2013 12:40pm
Originally Posted by mikroc
Says 1.4 burger can I have a pic then please
doh, didn't see that, he has put pic up

Attached picture corsa.JPG
yeah 1.4 and pic above your welcome to come and veiw it in oxton if you want guys
still for sale £200 smile
needs to go this weekend £200 ono make me an offer smile
£50?
Am interested in this as the wife wants a small auto, but am forced to wonder if the auto gearbox is just a fluid issue why you haven't already done it?
I know they cost an arm and leg to fix so instinct tells me to walk away.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral