Forums
Posted By: lau2908 mac mini i5 16gb ddr3 ssd & apple thunderbolt 27" - 13th Feb 2013 12:17pm
everything mentioned it fully boxed and has warranty on everything.

Mac mini is the newer slimline one bought less than a year ago, its an upgraded one and has 16gb ddr3 ram and an SSD drive rather than normal hard drive.

apple thunderbolt display 27" doesnt have a mark on it and is fully boxed and barely used.

comes with apple magic mouse and wireless keyboard and superdrive (these 3 alone cost £190)

in total setup cost £1800, i will take £1050 bargain
last time ill be listing it on here if it doesnt sell

I'm interested. Have you got the receipts, and why are you selling?
Hi mike, ive got the receipts somewhere but can comfirm the warranty on both through apple thats not a problem.

Selling simply due to the fact that i dont really need it nor use it, i use my mac pro mainly so this just sits there looking pretty doing nothing frown

genuine sale, all is like brand new and i have boxes to each item including keyboard,mouse and superdrive. Hasnt got a mark on the computer nor monitor and has been dearly looked after in the short time ive had it.
MikeT,
I have bought A LOT of tech gear (mainly Apple) from lau2908 and it's always been perfect, difficult, if not impossible, to find a mark on anything and warranties (which I've never had to use) have always shown on the Apple site.
Originally Posted by TheDr
MikeT,
I have bought A LOT of tech gear (mainly Apple) from lau2908 and it's always been perfect, difficult, if not impossible, to find a mark on anything and warranties (which I've never had to use) have always shown on the Apple site.

Cheers Doc always been a pleasure smile
Cheers Doc. I too have bought from lau2908 before (once) and it was a good transaction. Just cautious about buying high value kit with no known provenance, that's all.

Thanks for getting in touch lau2908, but I've decided to get one of the new 27" iMac Pros.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral