Forums
Posted By: baldybrewer For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 9th Feb 2013 10:21pm
E-cig for sale unwanted gift comes with 4 empty cartomisers these can be refilled with your own brand of e liquid, 2 batteries, usb charger, and destructions in a carry case £15.00.

Attached File
IMG_20130209_220147.jpg  (211 downloads)
Attached File
IMG_20130209_220411.jpg  (220 downloads)
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 7:32am
Do these work?

laugh
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 10:06am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Do these work?

I have the disgusting habit of smoking, revolting smelly barstard of a habit and would like to give up but without patches, hypnotherapy or drugs, drugs are for the weak and lame minority's of society, the bottom of the human breed, the ones who belong on the before and after photos of a suburban Kansas sheriffs departments website.

laugh

It is drugs that helped to stop me smoking after nearly 40 years four years ago - don't knock it til you've tried it IMHO
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 10:17am
Do these work?

In my opinion they do work, In the past I have tried all the other methods to give up, but failed miserably.
I have gone from 40+ per day to none.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 10:22am
the e cig is ok for some...hypnotherapy works for some...also patches gum etc...but they only work with willpower...you have to get yourself in the zone of routine and rewards..things to focus on and look forward to...gradual weaning off not just stop dead...the smoking ban makes it a lot harder to just have a puff...i put the money aside..that i would spend on cigs...it equalled £1200 per year...and when you see that amount...it makes you realise...would you set fire to it...NO... treat yourself then to a little something...cigs cost more for 20 than the minimum wage after stoppages...scarey...i have tried all these things does work...good luck.
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 10:35am
QUOTE Do these work?

I have the disgusting habit of smoking, revolting smelly barstard of a habit and would like to give up but without patches, hypnotherapy or drugs, drugs are for the weak and lame minority's of society, the bottom of the human breed, the ones who belong on the before and after photos of a suburban Kansas sheriffs departments website.

Are cigarettes not a drug, Ste?

Posted By: Dilly Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 10:56am
Sounds like you have been on drugs Ste.
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 12:09pm
They work for me for over 2 years now .. I have to say that ecigs are not for everyone, Ive bought for my friends and family but only one person loved it and is still using it today,I find the older the person is they get rather set in there ways and dont like change, price wise` the most expensive part is the device its self but once youve got set up` its a lot cheaper and costs me around 15/20 quid a month,
a bit of good advice for those interested if your thinking of getting one then dont waste your money on those ones that look&glows like a cigarette they are low powered and will struggle to get your fix they can also be the most expensive depending were you get it from .. However for £15 .. you could do worse
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 2:46pm
The voices in my head wrote it shifty
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: For Sale Electronic Cigarette - 10th Feb 2013 2:48pm
The voices in my head wrote it shifty

raftl what you been smoking?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral