Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 25th Jan 2013 5:14pm
Hi All. I have the latest revision of the Rasberry PI running Linux. It has a 32gb class 10 SD card simply plug in to a HDMI display and your running and ready to go. powered by USB.

Also comes in the protective plastic clear case. computer is the same size as a credit card and in its case it is about 1 inch thick.

Looking for £50 for the lot

Attached picture ID859_LRG.jpg
Posted By: El_Aych Re: Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 25th Jan 2013 5:48pm
This is really interesting technology and I'd love to have a play.

Although what can actually be achieved with it? I have an HDMI TV but how do you interact with it? How many USB ports?

Is it just a case of small, low powered way of doing 'something' that may not necessarily be that interesting?
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 25th Jan 2013 10:47pm
Hi mate. It has 2 USB, LAN, hdmi, 5v psu input or USB psu input 512mb ram and gpu on board. It is a full Linux experience, I hear xbox are making an OS and that the new windows 8 arm OS may work. Very exciting times. I just have on,y powered it up once!

Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 25th Jan 2013 11:37pm
Looks amazing, what is it and what does it do?
Posted By: stumpyduck Re: Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 26th Jan 2013 9:03am
sold to me , cheers .ill pick it up later today
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 26th Jan 2013 2:29pm
It's just a very small computer that runs a Linux os. It's geared for people who indent on programming. Comes with lots of utils to make your own games.

As stumpy has said though, sold!
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Smallest Computer - Rasberry PI - 27th Jan 2013 3:49pm
One of my assistants at work has XBMC running on it - in his car!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral