Forums
Posted By: jabber_Ish 4ft tall dolls house plus tonnes of furniture - 21st Jan 2013 4:06pm
relisting this at a reduced price before it heads to Ebay

For sale

4ft high Dolls House

Complete with extension of twin basement rooms opening either side and opening roof to reveal the attic room

The house comes completey fully furnished with a base with wheels for easy manouvering
All the furniture and addition decor is in perfect condition and undamaged.

As you can see by the pics its been well looked after but there are some minor blemishes and scratches from being played with.

£70 ono for a quick Sale as daughter has outgrown it and no longer wants it, i can deliver locally to wallasey

If you would like to see more images send me a pm with an Email address and i can send you pics of each room

Attached picture house 2.jpg
Attached picture house 11.jpg
Do you want to swap my Flip video camera in the Ad above this one?
no thx smile
Posted By: granny Re: 4ft tall dolls house plus tonnes of furniture - 22nd Jan 2013 1:58pm
That is a really good price Jabber. The furniture and accessories alone, must amount to more than £70. If I had the space I would snap it up for my grandchildren.

if its of any interest granny the basement can be used seperate from the main body of the house reducing the size considerably

price drop now to £60
sold pls lock
© Wirral-Wikiwirral