Forums
Posted By: Pickle Land Rover Freelander XEI S Wagon Estate Mot/Tax - 29th Dec 2012 3:22pm
Land Rover Freelander XEI S Wagon Estate 1998 5 door.
We have owned this for two years and she has served us well.1800cc Petrol that has its head gasket updated and returns aprox 30 mpg on a run. Never had any issues with either the engine or the gearbox accept replacing a heater hose once.
Comes in a nice metallic dark green, has optional side steps/running boards that are heavy duty so will allow a 17 stone man to stand on them! Quality roof rails with associated locking roof bars and keys !
She is taxed till the end of march 2013 and has a MOT till the middle sept 2013. only advisories on last mot were slight rusting on rear brake pipe.Mileage is about 110,000 which is correct for a vehicle of this age.
New Parts over last 12months :
Front track rod ends
Full set rear diff mountings
Full rear exhaust
Front drive shaft
Battery
Radiator hose
Anti freeze changed annually
Oil changed as per handbook
Car has good quality cd radio and tow bar with electrics.
Waterproof Front Seat covers
Rear wheel cover
Retracting Load cover and Land Rover Dog Guard which is a quality item and so easy to remove.
All Floor mats are Land Rover and under twelve months old and top quality.
Attached behind the tow bar are the fixings for a full width cargo carrier that slots in front of the tow bar and is lockable to the vehicle.This carrier has its own full lighting system and has its own extra large waterproof cargo bag that fits on top of the rear platform.Platform itself will take three bales of straw ! When bought this rear cargo system cost over £300 and is interchangeable with other cars if you unbolt it.
Car has age related marks due to its age but all the bits that tend to break do work! The electric windows all work as does the rear tailgate window which is so useful to be able to open.The electric sunroof not only opens but doesn't leak!
Four wheel drive system works as it should and has not been converted to two wheel drive as happens to many.
Three tyres are good but one does need changing.If the weather allows I will clean and polish,even have the special green polish for her !!
Handbook and work shop manual included.
Please contact us with any questions.Genuine sale of a reliable family car.
Priced to sell £800
[Linked Image]
hi,could i come and see the car tomorrow afternoon if thats ok.thanks.
Hi have another phil from Wrexham coming about mid day and a lady coming later if not sold.You are welcome to ring me about 1am and arrange viewing if car has not gone to Wrexham. Please pm me for phone number........Ian
Sorry guys Landy is now sold.happy new year to you all.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral