Forums
Posted By: BadWolf Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 5:54pm
Hi guys. This was a christmas present I bought for someone, and lets just say they won't be getting it anymore.

[Linked Image]

Anyway, it's still boxed I haven't even opened it so totally brand new. Thought I'd see if anyone here is interested before I return it.

I paid £30 for it which was cheaper than most sites, but i'll take £25 ono if it saves me the hassle of returning it.

Heres the description from the website:

Lightspeed i-Helicopter Brought to You by Paramount Zone

The Lightspeed i-Helicopter is by far one of the most outstanding gadgets to be released this year. Thanks to the good look design, the use of technology and the entertainment value this gadget has been awarded the coveted title of ‘Top Gadget’ as awarded by The Sunday Times. This is a perfect present for Christmas or for birthdays, or simply to have fun with in the office.

NO REMOTE CONTROL BATTERIES REQUIRED!

Unlike remote controlled helicopters this smart looking machine is operated through smartphones and tablets. In order to take the Lightspeed i-Helicopter to the skies all you need to do is download the free application ‘Copter Controller’ and install it on your compatible device. Once you have the app you are able to master the aircraft with ease using touchscreen technology or even using the inbuilt tilt technology found in the latest handsets.

Use your phone or table to:
Operate the LED lights
Fly up, down, left and right
Accelerate in TURBO mode
Control up to three i-Helicopters
Charge for Half an Hour and Start Flying!

The Lightspeed i-Helicopter is ready to fly start right out the box. Everything you need (besides the free app) is included in the box, including the USB charging cable, spare parts and easy to read instructions.

The body of the 20 cm long helicopter has been built out of durable materials so it is able to withstand many bumps and crashes while you learn to master the controls.

Compatible Handsets and Tablets

This fantastic gadget works with most of the latest smartphones and not just the IOS nit also on Android too. This allows everyone a chance to own such a fun piece of kit. Operate the Lightspeed i-Helicopter using the:
iPhone
iPad
HTC Desire S, Desire HD, Incredible S, Wildfire and Wildfire S, Hero, Sensation
Samsung 9100 and Galaxy II
Moto MB525
LG P350
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 8:13pm
20 offered here
Posted By: kimpri Re: Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 8:32pm
New Items - Are Not Permitted, click here
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 9:08pm
Originally Posted by kimpri1

I don't understand why......... New or used, it's an unwanted item. It's obviously being sold by an individual who has no need for it and certainly isn't after a profit.

What a bizarre rule........
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 9:10pm
Originally Posted by ASE71
Originally Posted by kimpri1

I don't understand why......... New or used, it's an unwanted item. It's obviously being sold by an individual who has no need for it and certainly isn't after a profit.

What a bizarre rule........
I think this explains it 2nd post down https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...For_Sale_Rules_Guidlines.html#Post541370
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 9:16pm
I will give you £25 for this, perfect present for my grandson.
Posted By: BadWolf Re: Phone/tablet controlled Helicopter - 18th Dec 2012 9:35pm
Sold. Thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral