Forums
Posted By: madbaker Metal shed - 17th Nov 2012 11:52am
just over 8 months old selling for my mum who is moving house

If you're looking to create outdoor storage space then a metal shed offers the ultimate in durability - it's rot, rodent and fire-proof, and comes with a ten-year guarantee.

It's built with pre-painted, hot dipped galvanised steel which has excellent anti-rust properties and comes with a FREE anchor kit and has mid-wall bracing for rigidity.

It takes longer to build a metal shed, simply because the walls, etc, do not come in one piece like a standard wooden shed does. Metal sheds have smaller individual panels and a range of small parts - designed to fit compactly in to cartons depending on model). The panels are attached to the frame by means of self-tapping screws located into pre-punched 3mm holes in the frame. A typical time for 2 people building a metal shed is 6-8 hours depending on the model.

This versatile and hard wearing metal garden shed is available in a variety of sizes to suit your needs and features a lockable sliding door. Recommended dimensions when making base, width 303cm, length 237cm.

•Wall to wall measurements 285x226cms (DOES NOT INCLUDE OVERHANGS OR SIZE REQUIREMENTS FOR BASE, SEE ABOVE)
•Dimensions width (total to overhangs) 303cm, length (total to overhangs) 237cm, height (total to top of roof) 202cm
•Door opening width 120cm, height 155cm.
•Rot, rodent and fire proof
•Colour: Green
•NO FLOOR
buyer collects and dismantles
offers over £200

Attached picture shed.jpg
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Metal shed - 17th Nov 2012 12:10pm
I hope you are leaving the light bulbs Madbaker,you seem to be selling everything else!
Posted By: madbaker Re: Metal shed - 17th Nov 2012 12:31pm
lol its for my mum got a new house but no room for lots of her things haha and yes light bulb and electrics are included
Posted By: madbaker Re: Metal shed - 20th Nov 2012 11:40am
sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral