Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Iphone 4 16Gb Black - 2nd Oct 2012 6:38pm
Hello i have an iphone 4, 16gb black currently on vodafone but i believe it is unlocked. it is out of contract so i can have it unlocked by voda free of charge.

The phone is used and as such is not in as new condition, The back case has a very small crack right up in the top corner, this can be replaced for as little as £10. The screen is in very good condition. The phone works perfectly and has been great. Currently on ios 5.1.1

The home button sometimes does not press properly, i need to press it in order to make it work, I took it to a shop today and they tried it and said it is fine and working correctly, might just be me but thought it is worth mentioning. Phone is in its box with a charger, Comes with no sim card.

Looking for £200. selling die to upgrade.
Posted By: sam15 Re: Iphone 4 16Gb Black - 2nd Oct 2012 7:38pm
Can you post some pics of the condition please.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Iphone 4 16Gb Black - 2nd Oct 2012 11:04pm
Hi Sam, I can't as the only camera I have is on my iPhone, lol!! I am off out of the country in the morning until Saturday but I will try and post some up when I get back, I will drop u a pm.

If I am being honest, I would say the back shows its age, there are fine scratches. The front is in very good condition.
Posted By: TheDr Re: Iphone 4 16Gb Black - 2nd Oct 2012 11:57pm
The back is an easy swap on these we do them all the time, two minute job with the right screwdriver.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Iphone 4 16Gb Black - 3rd Oct 2012 6:36am
True, I changed mine once with a (very) cheap one on eBay, lasted about a week before it broke so I put the original back on!

© Wirral-Wikiwirral