Forums
Posted By: lau2908 Apple thunderbolt display and apple mac mini - 1st Oct 2012 5:22pm
Considering selling these as I simply dont really use them, I use my mac pro or macbook pro more often and these two sit there , looking great might i add however rarely being turned on so seems a shame

The mac mini is latest model has a i5 cpu , upgraded to 16gb ddr3 ram and also has 120gb SSD installed, super quick and its currently running mountain lion. Has office etc installed and the likes of logic pro and final cut.

At a guess the mac mini has about 5ish months warranty left and the thunderbolt about the same. Can show proof of this not a problem at all

Will include an apple wireless keyboard and apple magic mouse or trackpad, whichever buyer prefers. Oh and a hdmi to dvi adapter.

I was at one point running two screens of this , the thunderbolt and a 40" led through hdmi, looked great and ran superb.

Thunderbolt is fully boxed and so is mac mini, even the keyboard and mouse/trackpad will be in the original packaging too. (I keep boxes to everything)

I will add a price later on, I know i have to before anyone says.
Any interest please pm me

How much you looking for ?
As the rules state, surely have to name a price.
Any idea of price yet my friend
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Apple thunderbolt display and apple mac mini - 6th Oct 2012 12:20pm
for everything ive just worked out it cost £1800 odd so would be looking at offers around £1250 ish
© Wirral-Wikiwirral