Forums
Posted By: Fossil Blackberry 32gb playbook +8520 phone +extras - 16th Sep 2012 2:34pm
Hi, here for sale is my Blackberry Bundle. the total solution for your phone and internet. 32gb blackberry playbook tablet,the battery life on this is tremendous, you can leave it on for days and turn it on straight away no booting up all the time.it is in superb condition and only a few months old.with all original boxes ect. this also comes with a leather case and stylus. also a charging cradle you just drop it on to charge.i used it in the car as a stand when mobile. satnav ect.also there is my Blackberry curve 8520. only a few months old also.is on O2 but can be unlocked for a few pounds.this comes with a lot of extras,an otterbox cover,flip case cover and a belt clip holder.also there is a wireless powermat charger just drop it on the powermat to charge no more wires.cool or what. this is also in superb condition. the good thing is you can sync the phone to the Playbook super cool. so as long as you have data on your phone you can get internet any where on the Playbook.everthing is in original as new boxes with all instructions ect.the price is £200 for the lot. you are getting a lot for your money. an early xmas gift maybe. any questions please ask and look at the pics.
regards , Fossil

Attached picture 2012-09-16 14.55.21.jpg
Attached picture 2012-09-16 14.55.21.jpg
Attached picture 2012-09-16 14.48.37.jpg
Attached picture 2012-09-16 14.51.06.jpg
Or you could just buy them brand new for the same price given that the playbook is now £109 in PC world and the phone is even less...
Posted By: Fossil Re: Blackberry 32gb playbook +8520 phone +extras - 16th Sep 2012 11:10pm
Thanks everyone now sold.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral