Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Samsung Galaxy S3 (sim free) - 13th Sep 2012 9:23am
I bought this phone brand new sim free on Sunday 9th.
I paid £499.99, I still have receipt which I will give to buyer, and it comes with 2 yrs warranty.
It was a impulse buy, which I now regret (phone is just to tecnical for me)

Phone is currently running lastest software, Android ice cream sandwich 4.0.4

And in October samsung are releasing Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and this phone will be one of the first to get it due to it being sim free, as the networks will not release it to there phones untill they have messed around with it, so you will get it direct from Samsung the way they intend it to be, not after its been messed around with by networks. Just plug into computer via samsung kies, and you will get update.

Full manual can be got Here

I know I will not get any where near what I paid, so I am prepered to take a £100 loss.
I will take no less than £400 for this phone. You will be wasting your time asking me for swaps or making offers.

Yes you can probs get a cheaper one on ebay, but do you really want to take a chance on buying one, and after the 90 days buyer protection, the phone gets blocked and you are stuck with a expensive paper weight. And ebay or paypal will not help you.

This phone is not on any contract I bought it brand new sim free.

It takes the micro sim, if you are on Vodafone I will give you a brand new un-used micro sim, which you will have to phone vodafone and get your number transferred to the micro sim, if you are on any other network, you will need to get your own micro sim.

The earphones have never been used they are still sealed in bag in box.

Attached picture imagesCAORAM21.jpg
Attached picture samsung-galaxy-s3-tilt.jpg
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 (sim free) - 13th Sep 2012 11:13am
Just a bit more info on this, on checking its Technical Specs, this phone is 4G ready, so will work on the faster 4G Internet when it launches

Full specs:
http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxys3/specifications.html
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 (sim free) - 13th Sep 2012 11:17am
Thanks Tony.

Some muppet just replied to my add on gumtree offering £50 as its a used phone. raftl
Posted By: ianhearse Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 (sim free) - 13th Sep 2012 6:45pm
is it still available?
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 (sim free) - 13th Sep 2012 7:20pm
Sorry just sold, and been collected.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral