Forums
Posted By: jayney1961 White Pine Toddler Bed + Mattress + Bed Guard - 23rd Aug 2012 10:25pm
White Pine Toddler Bed With Excellent Condition Mattress
Plus Tomy Bed Guard.

PLEASE NOTE THE QUILT AND PILLOW IN THE PICTURE ARE NOT YET FOR SALE, BUT WILL BE IN A FEW MONTHS.

This has only been used for 6 months by our grandchildren when they stayed 1 night every fortnight.
The slats are attached but the rest is dismantled ready for collection.
[img]http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/jaynenetmums/[/img]
I am interested in this bed. Where about are you in the Wirral please?
Posted By: Gemma__1 Re: White Pine Toddler Bed + Mattress + Bed Guard - 24th Aug 2012 10:08pm
How much please?
Hi I am in bebington.

Are you still interested? Its just that someone else has asked about it.

Regards
Jayne
Bed is £50
£50.00??? Your link says that you are asking £40.00
I have just looked at your link again, and I see that you have changed your advert and price. Yesterday,you were asking for £40.00, but now you are asking for £50.00?
Hi,

My appologies.

I asked my daughter to add the Quilt, Pillow, Quilt Cover and Pillow Case as an extra for £10 if wanted, but she just added it to the £40.

I have amended it. Sorry to confuse.
Hi, could I arrange view the bed please. Could you pm me your address. I could come today if convienient
Hi The bed is dismantled as we had to put bunk beds in the room.
You are welcome to still come and view it dismantled.

We will be in and out today but one of us will be in from 6.30pm.

I am unable to send any more pm's as it says I have reached my limit on here. But if you email me [email protected] I will send you the address.

Would you be wanting the quilt etc with it for £10 as well?
Hi pebbles, If you are still wanting to view this could you please let me know by 5pm as I will have to get it all together for you to view. Thanks.
Is there any chance we could call between 5pm and 6pm,on our way back from shopping. By the way we wont need the bedding because it is for a little girl.
Thanks
If you can make it closer to 6 that would be fine, that way I can make sure someone is here.
I have sent you an email
Hi, I haven't received it.
Oh o.k. Can you pm my inbox on here? It is empty.
Still no email from you.
This has now been sold.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral