Forums
Posted By: colin86 30+ playstation 2 games plus buzz controllers - 23rd Aug 2012 9:36am
hi guys i'm selling all my ps2 games along with the controllers to the quiz game buzz, after i stood on my ps2 slimline and its gone all faulty on me the games i have are :

pes 2005,2009
international track & field
gran turismo 3 a-spec
ridge racer v
crazy taxi
smash court tennis pro tournament
the getaway
athens 2004
fifa 04
driver
sensible soccer 2006
world rally championship
ea cricket 2006
headhunter
smackdown vs raw 2009
gift
tekken tag tournament
buzz the big quiz
medal of honour frontline
wrc 2 extreme
ssx tricky
commandos 2 men of courage
fight night 3
gta 3
capcom classic collection 22 games in 1 including street fighter etc.
lookin in the region of 15-20 pound but will listen to others
I'll come and get them for £15.
Posted By: colin86 Re: 30+ playstation 2 games plus buzz controllers - 23rd Aug 2012 10:47am
their yours
Posted By: colin86 Re: 30+ playstation 2 games plus buzz controllers - 23rd Aug 2012 11:28am
hi sammy could you let me know if you want these as im in work at 3 till midnight and would like them gone beforehand thanks .
Posted By: colin86 Re: 30+ playstation 2 games plus buzz controllers - 23rd Aug 2012 11:59am
sold to ste thanks bud .
You what!?

"Their yours"

"Sold to Ste thanks bud"

Is there nobody around here with morals anymore?
i waited an hour after messaging you explaining they needed to be gone today by 3 as i was in work till midnight tonight i'm sorry you didnt get the message earlier.
Maybe I need to have my laptop turned on 24/7 pressing 'refresh' over and over again on a local forum. Yeah, sure.

Poor, poor form.
oh like i said i can only apologize, not interested in arguing with you over it .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 30+ playstation 2 games plus buzz controllers - 23rd Aug 2012 1:32pm
Sammy colin tried getting in touch with you.

I pm'd him well before you even replied to this thread, I had bought them in the 1st place but he couldn't get hold of me either.

It's a 1st come first served basis on here.

Colin was on a time scale.

Cheers Colin.
ste in fairness you where the first to message me on the subject, plus i've offered my apologies to sammy .
sorry to intervene but its up to the person who he wants to sell it to. if your after an item, you need to be aware that you need to be in contact with the person via PM's or texts etc

i the seller cant contact you or you dont reply and he gets someone else interested willing to buy and pay, then common sense shows that they will go for them, especially if they need a quick sale.

you just need to be more aware next time that just because you say your interested, doesnt mean no one else can offer to buy them :')i cant see what colin has done wrong! haha
Posted By: Mark Re: 30+ playstation 2 games plus buzz controllers - 23rd Aug 2012 3:47pm
wikiforsale
© Wirral-Wikiwirral