Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 11th Aug 2012 9:12pm
Hi ive got a Vw passat up for spares or repairs.

This has been taken off the road as ive bought a new one, Engine is solid and has never let me dwn the fan belt as a sqeeking noise to it but usually stops after a few minutes this was replaced a few months back.
It has 175k on the clock with 4months tax left and 3 months mot. Ive had this car for 4 years and as always sailed through mots failing on bulbs or tyres the interior is in great condition i changed the interior carpet lasr year. The paint work has its usual little scuffs and parts were the laquer as peeled by the door handle but nothing major can only tell close up( bonnet had full respray last year) and no rust. This car has got lots of reciepts for work done and sevices with stamps before i got it i have serviced it every year since. The car had all the front arms replaced last year and comes with some spare arms.

This car can be driven away aslong as youve got insurance. The only thing that needs fixing on this is the door locks but can still be locked from the boot.
Its currently kept in a lock up and can be test drove on private land( plenty of space). This car is to reliable to be scrapped and still in great condition just javent got enough time ti work on this.

500 ovno please pm me for photos
Posted By: golfvr Re: Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 12th Aug 2012 11:02am
any recent pics mate
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 12th Aug 2012 11:10am
ill get some pics tomorrow mate its currently in work.
Posted By: golfvr Re: Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 13th Aug 2012 4:10pm
pics mate :-)
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 13th Aug 2012 6:19pm
Give us a hour or so and ill put some up
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 13th Aug 2012 7:37pm
pics

Attached picture vw.jpg
Attached picture vw2.jpg
Posted By: golfvr Re: Vw passat 1998 tdi spares or repairs - 14th Aug 2012 8:13pm
pm'd
© Wirral-Wikiwirral