Forums
Posted By: EvilNoodle IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 9:20am
iPad 2 is less than 12 months old, minor scratches to the aluminium underside, and slight marking caused by use of the official Apple Smart Cover (Included).

All this has been reflected in price as the rest of the iPad is in pristine condition.

£350 Ono - No stupid offers please, quick sale preferred!

Local pick up & cash only - All notes will be security checked.

Please Pm if interested.

Thanks
Posted By: Kev30x Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 1:48pm
All notes security checked eh Mr untrustworthy!!

Are you untrusting because you are like that yourself???

Argos ebay are selling Ipad2 refurbs for £283.98 Delivered and with a 12 month Warranty!!!

ARGOS EBAY IPAD2 CLICKY

And Im sure they are in a lot more better condition than your overpriced 12 month old scratched one aswell!!

Now who said anything about stupid offer's, or did you get mixed up with your stupid offer price??

That is all.

Posted By: ASE71 Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 2:08pm
You can buy an iPad 2 direct from Apple for £329 Brand New LOL.

iPad 2
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 3:08pm
You have both linked to an iPad that isnt the same as the one the seller is advertising

Both links are for WiFi only versions, the seller is advertising a WiFi + 3G version

So in fac they are new £429, refurb £380
Posted By: EvilNoodle Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 3:28pm
Thank you Tony,

Notes will be checked to protect myself as well as the buyer, I have sold and received fake £20's before, not untrustworthy just cautious!

Sarah

Posted By: pesto Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 3:34pm
Yes tony very true ;·)
I don't know, no you guys should take a leaf out of my book. And know your facts first tease the guys tryin to make a few bob. whippy
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 3:43pm
Originally Posted by EvilNoodle
All notes will be security checked.

Don't blame you pal, been told a few have been handed dodgy notes on wiki For goods there selling.
Posted By: ASE71 Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 4:10pm
Originally Posted by Tony_1985
You have both linked to an iPad that isnt the same as the one the seller is advertising

Both links are for WiFi only versions, the seller is advertising a WiFi + 3G version

So in fac they are new £429, refurb £380

Didn't read it properly, sorry. Still think more around the £300 mark though considering its scratched and is a year old.
Posted By: EvilNoodle Re: IPad 2 White 16 GB WIFI & 3G - 6th Aug 2012 7:15pm
iPad is now sold smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral