Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab PC Custome Water Cooling full setup - 18th Jul 2012 8:38pm
Hi.

I have a water cooling system running in my Socket 775 board now. The following items are what i am selling
240mm Radiator from XSPC
Acrylic laing Pump and Head XSPC
Full EK Water block
Reservoir.
All hoses and water supplied
2 Xilence Red 120mm fans
system is setup and running just needs installing on your case.

Why water cool? firstly it is very quiet to use water cooling, fans are used but are not even required in a well vented case. secondly the temperatures you get are very low, depending on your CPU you can get about 20 degrees idle compared to about 50 degrees.

Thirdly if you would like to do a little over clocking then you should use water to cool the system, it will beat any air system everytime.

The block is currently set up for socket 775 but i am sure it has fitments for AM3 and AM2. if you change the water block it will accomodate any CPU you have.

The full system was bought from watercoolinguk.com for over £200 i just dont use my system very much these days.

If you need a hand setting it up i can also help. I am looking for just £60 for all this gear. (you couldn't even buy the pump for that!(£68)

Attached picture Photo 18-07-2012 19 51 16.jpg
Attached picture Photo 18-07-2012 19 51 34.jpg
Attached picture Photo 18-07-2012 19 51 52.jpg
Attached picture Photo 18-07-2012 19 52 10.jpg
Posted By: brady Re: PC Custome Water Cooling full setup - 19th Jul 2012 2:14pm
Can i get back to you on this mate...might use it for my pc...get back to you asap
thanks
Posted By: brady Re: PC Custome Water Cooling full setup - 19th Jul 2012 3:53pm
can you answer a few questions please mate What model is the CPU block....what material....What model is the pump....What type of reservoir is it
Posted By: brady Re: PC Custome Water Cooling full setup - 19th Jul 2012 5:46pm
pm sent
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: PC Custome Water Cooling full setup - 19th Jul 2012 6:45pm
Hi mate the whole system is XSPC / EK and Laing. i cant remember the exact model numbers sorry, sure i can dig that kind of stuff out if essential. I used t also have a graphics card running through the system!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral