Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Gaming PC (Built for Gaming) - 23rd Jun 2012 9:01am
Hi all,

Once again i am shifting on my gaming PC, I think you will agree, this machine is the very best of breed.

Nvidia BFG 280GTX OC, 1024mb Graphics card
DFI Lanparty X48 T2R Motherboard
4GB Nvidia SLI DDR2 low latency Gaming RAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 @2.66Ghz. (on this board with correct cooling can hit 4Ghz.

If anyone wants this it will take me a couple of days to prepare the PC, wipe it and move it to the new case etc.

I will be putting all this equipment in to a brand new case and installing a SATA Hard drive (200Gb or more depending what i have a available) and DVD RW Drive.

For the PSU it is currently running a Collermaster 650w unit but again this may change, if it does it will be of similar quality or better.

The price for this is £350. System comes with Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. pre installed. This PC is my personal gamin machine and i have been using it as such for the past year. i have COD, BF3 etc installed and the graphical display is simply amazing. I am only selling due to upgrading to a full new system.

Attached picture gpu.PNG
Attached picture OS.PNG
Attached picture Ram.PNG
Attached picture Windows Score.PNG
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Gaming PC (Built for Gaming) - 23rd Jun 2012 10:15am
very nice.i will ask my son when he wake up as he is after a new one.
we all gamers in my house.and that is a very good price
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Gaming PC (Built for Gaming) - 23rd Jun 2012 11:54am
Ok Zelda, Let me know. The board is what really makes this PC, it supports 1600mhz fsb which is quite unique on the socket 775 boards. DFI Lanparty really where the kings of boards! even has dual Gigabit Ethernet on board!
Posted By: Zelda2012 Re: Gaming PC (Built for Gaming) - 24th Jun 2012 9:43am
Sorry took awhile getting back to you.ask son and he not got the cash just yet.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Gaming PC (Built for Gaming) - 26th Jun 2012 12:22pm
That's ok. No takers so far. Not in any hurry!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral