Forums
Posted By: baldybrewer For Sale 85cm Motorised Satellite Dish - 21st Jun 2012 7:50pm
For sale 85cm satellite dish comes with motor T&K brackets 0.1db LNB and a roll of quality satellite coax fully working £60.00 ono

Attached picture IMAG0142.jpg
Attached picture IMAG0143.jpg
Real bargain! Why you offloading mate? I have one myself very similar so not a buyer just curious
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale 85cm Motorised Satellite Dish - 21st Jun 2012 9:58pm
call me an idiot but whats the benefits of these over a std sky dish then ?????

i take it its more channels etc etc ?
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale 85cm Motorised Satellite Dish - 22nd Jun 2012 5:15am
I'm selling as I have just ordered a bigger dish with a ground mount smile

The main benefit with it having a motor you can move from one satellite to another so you can have more than just sky to receive and watch if you have the right receiver.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale 85cm Motorised Satellite Dish - 22nd Jun 2012 8:50am
cheers for the reply as could be interested in this if honest ,so what is the best receiver then to use with this dish ..
as i assume i would need a different receiver to the sky box i currently have ??????
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale 85cm Motorised Satellite Dish - 22nd Jun 2012 10:27am
PM sent
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale 85cm Motorised Satellite Dish - 22nd Jun 2012 10:54am
PM sent
My personal favourite is the vu duo, great price, twin tuner loads of support etc. I know a guy who knows a guy.... wink he pays about 100 a year and this guarantees him all the football.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral