Forums
Posted By: TheDr FOR SALE: Garmin NavTalk - Mobile Phone & GPS - 24th May 2012 12:34am
Found this hiding away in the back of a cupboard, I gave it a quick charge and it actually works.

The same unit is selling on eBay for £35 untested without a charger, this one has a charger, data lead, the phone & battery itself, the manuals, software (still sealed), belt clip and its boxed.

Make no mistake, this is a chunky phone circa 2003

Below is blatantly copied from the Garmin website and there is a link below for those who are interested in finding out more about these phones.

The new NavTalk GSM phone delivers the best in mobile communications, GPS navigation, and business organiser functions — all in one very smart handset. In fact, it's the only dual-band phone that offers GPS mapping with automatic routing and turn-by-turn guidance.

Additional features:

Organiser
WAP 1.2.1 MiniBrowser
GPS mapping
Large 10-line screen
You've been waiting for a day when one handheld electronic device could serve all of your communication, navigation, and mobile office needs. The day is here. The device is NavTalk.

Garmin NavTalk

[Linked Image]

£30
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: FOR SALE: Garmin NavTalk - Mobile Phone & GPS - 24th May 2012 1:04pm
Over those boards you offered me?

The jamma boards, when can I pick them up and how much?

Cheers
hi
could you take 20 for the phone
thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral